Hide n Seek...eerr Kiss

Hello friends! This is the part 30 of this book so posting a loooooonnngggg shot. Kindly bear with it! 😁

In this OS, R and Trisha (Tr) are a couple with a 5 year old daughter, Nisha. I chose Tr because of her chemistry with R but if you aren't pleased with the pairing, feel free to replace any actress of your choice or you could also choose not to give a face to the wife character. 😁

DS have two kids, a daughter, Pranitha(LS)who is same age as Nisha and a 5 months old son, Prakeerth(LR).

*****

One late evening,

Tr: Sweety ! Sweety !

She walked into the house carrying her daughter on her hips.

S: Hi da !

S came out of the kitchen to welcome them. They hugged and exchanged cheek kiss.Tr was all decked up.

S: (Patting Nisha's head) You're both going somewhere?

Tr: (Nodding) Sweety, I need your help ! There is a bachelorette party of one of my bestie that I can't avoid. She will kill me ! I have to be there. Unfortunately Nisha is down with fever and your bro has gone for shooting, will only return tomorrow. She refuses to stay with the helpers. Can you please look after her for the night ??

S: No issues at all da ! I'll look after her. You carry on.

Nisha was half asleep and when S tried to take her from Tr, she made a fuss and pushed away S's hands clinging on to her mother more tightly.

Tr: Oohhh she's cranky.. Baby, you're a good girl right ? See we are at Pranitha's place.. Sweety aunty will look after you. You like to be with them right ?

The names of her bestie and favourite aunty was enough to bring a faint smile on the feeble child's face. She nodded weakly. S reached out for Nisha and this time she happily went to her arms.

S: Good girl Nisha..

Tr: Phew... thank god ! Here are her medicines, change of clothes and other things she requires... she has not taken her dinner da, pls ensure she eats something..

Tr passed a small backpack to S.

S: I'll do that...

Tr: The house is silent. Where are the villains ?? Bujji(D), Prani and the little one ??

S: Lol...little one is asleep, Pabsu has a night shoot and Pranitha is at my mother-in-law's place. Her cousins have come and she was adamant to stay there so I let her be.

Tr: Oh ok... Oh dear, you're alone for the night then and you have to manage two kids... I am so sorry for bothering you!

S: Hey don't worry this is no trouble at all da. I will take care of her. You relax and have a good time.

Tr: Thanks a lot da...

She hugged S and kissed her daughter's head.

Tr: Baby, be a good girl and don't trouble aunty ok... mummy will be back soon. Sweety, if there is any emergency don't hesitate to call me.

S nodded. Tr left. She locked the door and went to her room with Nisha carrying her on her hips.

Ni: Aunty, mummy...mummy... where is she going ??

S: Baby, mummy has to go somewhere important since you are sick she couldn't bring you along...she will be back soon until then aunty will take care of you ok ??