Resolution |4| (girlxgirl)

IV  .

We arrived at the top of the moor, crowds of people around their own little fire talking amongst one another. More than half of our school year was here enjoying the beginning of the weekend.

“This is more people than I expected.” Alice said from the side of me, my hand intertwined with hers keeping it warm as the autumn air was turning bitter.

“Come on girls lets go make out our own patch.” Anna said excitedly as she started to walk ahead, Alice and I dragging our feet along trying to keep up with her.

“Why did I agree to come here.” I whispered.

“Why did you drag me along.” She stated.

I just shrugged as Anna started the fire near a small group of people, getting one of the guys to help her get it started. I just looked around trying to find someone I knew from class.

“Ow!” I shouted as some guy barged straight into me.

“Watch it.” Alice pushed him away as he tripped over his own feet in his drunken state, “you okay?” She asked looking down at me as I looked over at the boy on the floor.

“I'm fine.” I assured her letting go of her hand, “I won't be a second.” I said to her walking away, I looked behind me thinking she said something only to find her looking down at the floor then turning around to Anna.

I just puffed my cheeks up as I walked away between crowds to have someone walk into me for the second time in the space of five minutes, “Sorry.” The girl said with an embarrassed look on her face.

“It's okay.” I Said shrugging it off like it was nothing when I realised it was the blonde haired girl from my class.

“Hey don't we have class together?” She asked slightly pointing at me with a question look being placed on her face.

“Yeah we do. I'm Katie.” I said holding my hand out to her.

“I'm Jessie.” She shook my hand making my skin tingle at her touch.

“Who are you here with?” I asked trying to start a conversation, wanting to get back to the fire Anna and Alice are making. My legs started to get goosebumps. “No one really.” She laughed nervously as she rubbed the back of her neck,

“who are you with?”

“Some friends. You can join us if you like.” I offered her, hoping she'd say yes so I can get hugged by Alice to keep warm as I stood by the fire knowing she won't sit down on the floor.

“It's fine. I don't want to be any trouble.” She declined polity.

“You won't be. Follow me.” I said slightly tugging at her arm, dragging her through masses of people to get to where the others were situated.

“Her she is.” Anna said causing Alice to look up, then over to the guest I brought along her eyes looking at her cautiously.

“This my dear friends is Jessie. We have several classes together.” I said.

“I'm Anna and that's Alice.” Anna said, Alice just waving.

“Alice keep me warm.” I said walking over to her, a smile creeping up on her face as she opened her arms up for me. I felt the warmth of f her body as she wrapped her arms around me holding me tight against her. My left hand resting on her chest as my head did too, listening to the gentle steady beat of her heart.

“Are you two, you know. Together?” Jessie asked staring at us both as Anna patted a spot on the floor next to her.

“No they have always been like that with one another.” Anna answered for us causing me to smile, “wouldn't surprise me if they haven't had sex yet.” I let out a small laugh when I saw Alice flick her off, holding me tighter against her.