Resolution |9| (girlxgirl)

IX.

There she was, holding hands with him, smiling like everything was perfect, like he is the best thing in this world. This whole entire world.

“What are you staring at?” I heard someone whisper in my ear as they wrapped their arms around my waist kissing my cheek, pulling me out of my trance.

“Nothing.” I shook my head slightly turning around to snake my arms around her neck, a smile on my face while we kissed. My heart fluttered as I thought about her lips on mine only to have it stop as quickly as it started, while thought about Alice behind me.

“Maybe we should get to class.” Jessie stated as she broke away looking down at me, her silver eyes glistening. I just nodded, my hand in hers as we parted away to our different classes.

I walked down the central aisle to my table a smile on my face as the guys watched me take my seat, Anna swivelling around in her chair to face me. I looked to the side seeing people quickly look away, before I looked back at her, a questioning look painted across her face as I shrugged, knowing what she was thinking without any words needing to be exchanged.

“When did you and her get together though?” She asked while she searched my eyes looking for any sign of a clear answer.

“Last night.” I said raising an eyebrow up at her while she ran hers fingers through her wavy brown hair, “why?”

“Don't tell me you're with her as a rebound, because of Alice.” She said in a serious voice her eyes still staring into mine.

“What do you mean?” I frowned staring back at her.

“Come with me.”

We walked into the rest rooms, Anna pushing open all the cubical doors making sure noone was inside hiding before she turned around to face me, I pulled myself up onto the counter looking at her.

“Are you even interesting in her?” She questioned.

“I...Yeah, I am why? You've never cared this much about who I've been with.” I said feeling confused.

“We all know you liked Alice, don't act like it's not true because you are not fooling anybody except yourself. I just, don't want you to use her.” She sighed.

“What the hell are you going on about Anna. The only way I saw Alice was as a f-”

“Yeah, yeah. A friend, keep telling yourself that but I am not stupid. She crushed you last night when she said what she did, it was written all over your face. Any dumbass could of seen that.” I looked down before looking at the peach painted wall, hating how right she was, “and even discussing this is hurting you.”

“Is that what you're trying to accomplish? What she said, would of hurt you too” I snapped looking at her with a glare.