Resolution |10| (girlxgirl)

X.

I stared up at the clock itching for the bell to hurry up and just ring so I could see Jessie. Only ten minutesleft I told myself as I leaned my head on the table tuning every one out, waiting for the week end to start.

I felt something hit me lightly on the head causing me to sit up, I looked over in the direction it came from seeing Alice looking at me, then to the table where a folded up square of paper sat. I picked it up unfolding it with both hands,

Can I talk to you in my dorm room a when school is over?

I looked over and nodded slightly; I had no idea why she wanted to talk to me, we haven't spoken to one another or looked directly at one another in almost two months. I was finally happy with Jessie and for what she made out, she was happy with Alex. As for Anna she was just getting more miserable as the days went on and refused to talk to me when I was with Jessie, around her.

“What did the note say?” Anna asked her eyes light blue looking at me, curiosity written across her face.

I looked at her tapping the side of my nose with my index finger as I put the note in my bra so she wouldn't go after it to read, “top secret.” I told her with a grin as she looked towards Alice, her head down writing the final objectives Miss Jones, finished writing up on the board.

“Okay then, so are you seeing Jessie today?”

“Yeah, why?” I asked slowly.

“Just wondering.” She sighed turning back to face the front.

I stood there in front of her door, the end of my tie between my teeth as I knocked lightly waiting for her to answer dreading what she was going to talk to me about. My stomach deciding to do acrobats making me feel nauseous as the nerves kicked in.

“Come in.” I heard a faint voice call between someone else talking in the background.

I opened up the door to see Alex looking down at Alice his face red, “am I interrupting something? I can come back later.” I said feeling awkward, but wanting to push him away from her.

“Yes.” He snapped at me, not looking away from her.

“No you're not, he was just leaving.” She said in a calm collected voice.

“Move.” He shoved past me pushing me out the way as he stormed through the door slamming it shut, I just stood there staring at her not having any idea how to talk to her, how to even start a normal conversation; I know it's stupid after knowing each other for years but once you stop talking to them, it's like learning to talk all over again when you see them.

“Take a seat.” She sighed rubbing her temple with her left hand the other indicating to the space next to her on the settee.