*Sigh*... lit. (I was tagged)

Welp, I got tagged to post 13 facts about myself. Here we go.

1

1. I have a friend who has the not so evil equivalent of a Ouija board, brought it to school and everyone in our art class + our teacher (which all together is only 5 people) talked to some spirit during class. It was rather friendly.

2. Owls keep me awake almost every night in the summer. The biggest downside of living in the middle of nowhere XD.

3. Im playing Skyrim right now.

4. I'm going to be a bridesmaid at my sisters wedding this Summer.

5. I take horseback riding lessons.

6. The horse I ride is named Jinx

7. I once met the actor who played Prim in the Hunger Games and got her autograph.

8. I'm the only artistic person in my family

9. Once to prove a point that seagulls are assholes, I held a fry close to my face and proceeded to have one fly directly into my face in front of people at Cedar Point.

10. The movie trilogy 'The Lord of the Rings' are my all time favorite movies.

11. I plan on working for Pixar sometime in the future.

12. I'm a pun master. For example I have a friend that's a twin and once in a moment of silence in class I looked at her a said "did you ever consider that you and your sister could call yourselves wombmates?" XD.

13. My username is actually a rock formation in my state. I thought I'd be funny cause people would be like "who's Seneca? Why do the rock?" And they'd never know lol.

See lol

See lol.

Well there's some weird and useless things to know about me lol. Can't wait to see the comments that I'm not allowed to reply to XD. Now I have to tag some people and hope they don't hate me for it.

Mozziu
_Gryphos_
Silverfang2016
Quasi-Stellar
CosmicTeal
thehypergodofdeath

And that's all I can think of right now lol.