Unholy offspring

Of fire apparently lol.

Decided to do more to one of the night furies, as you can see

Decided to do more to one of the night furies, as you can see. I need to work on drawing fire more. It's a struggle lol.

Ok ok so I just saw Jurassic World 2 and holy shit I was not prepared to cry. If you've seen it you probably know what scene I'm talking about. And Franklin has to be the most relatable Jurassic Park character yet lol. The carnosaur thing has to be my favorite Jurassic Dino.
In my theater there were so many little kids oml, I hate kids honestly, but I actually felt bad for them cause the Indoraptor probably gave them nightmares lol. Speaking of which I indoraptor was a freaking badass. He looked more like a dragon than a dino, and he ran like a horse too which was ironic cause I went horseback riding right after the movie.
It was storming a lot today, luckily I got to ride when it stopped raining and it was sorta cleared up. It was kinda cool too, we did a trail ride and where I ride at the ring and the trail are far up in a hill, a hill in West Virginia terms at least, if you live in a flat place you'd probably think it's on a mountain lol. Anyway I was getting some serious Jurassic Park vibes on that ride lol. It was windy and on the hill you could see a super dark storm on your left and clear sky's on your right. There was thunder, I saw lighting twice and it rained on us a bit and the trail was overgrown with tall grass and we were surrounded by a forest. I felt like I was in The Lost World lol.
I should take pictures of the barn next time I go, it has a beautiful view and if the sunsets golden it's the greatest thing you'll ever see.

Ok story's over lol. Wait no I got one more thing to say.

Holy shit is it hard to find a horse. You'd think I'm trying to find a date or something. Like you have to make a list of what you want in a horse and it gets complicated. Like all I want is a nice laidback Quarter horse that can do jumps, not even big jumps at this point. So I can finally stop feeling guilty when I ride Jinx cause he's the best tempered horse at the barn and the newbies are terrible so they need to ride a horse like him. But all the Quarter horses are either western only, not broke yet, wasn't trained to do jumps, or just really bad tempered lol. Or the ads a scam. So I'm expecting this to take a few months lol.