Because Im petty

I doodled a less iffy Lightfury. Referenced Toothless on the poster a bit. Eh maybe this isn't any better but who cares lol.

I basically just added a bigger spine fin, a beard like what SeaWings have (if she's gonna be aquatic she has to at least somewhat look it), the different pupil, changed the colors to be more dull and made the patterns more noticeable, And I added...

I basically just added a bigger spine fin, a beard like what SeaWings have (if she's gonna be aquatic she has to at least somewhat look it), the different pupil, changed the colors to be more dull and made the patterns more noticeable, And I added a row of spines on her neck. If I drew a full body I'd have been able to make her her look a little more feminine but oh well. I also added a few scars cause if your that white you bound to attract some unwanted attention if you can't camouflage into an environment. 

This chick better have some way to defend herself cause I'll hate the movie if she's cowering behind Toothless the whole time.

You know I just remembered, In the books there was a white sea dragon (which was what Toothless was in the books) named Luna. I swear if that's what they name her I'm gonna scream. If they do that they better add Furious too.

Ok I'm probably done ranting about the lightfury now lol.

No DnD story today. But here's some teacups that was my art final. Got a 100 lol.

I ONLY HAVE TWO MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL AND DnD!! I'm low-key really sad