SeaWing For Mozziu

Mozziu oml this looks much better than my first attempt lol.

Like look

Like look.

The anatomy sucks and I couldn't get any of the markings to look good

The anatomy sucks and I couldn't get any of the markings to look good. This is why you don't design stuff during art block. It's embarrassing really.

Ah yes, it is 2:00 in the morning yet again, I need sleep, what should I ramble about this time?

There's this fucking owl that won't shut up outside my window right now.

Cause I'm bored I'm gonna reference some stuff from one of my favorite musicals, A very Potter Musical. If you've never seen it then I pity you cause it's one of the funniest things I've seen.

What would Zac Efron say at a time like this? "We're all in this together."

You'd think killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't. It just makes them dead.

Well the medallion says that's dumb so we're not gonna do that.

BITCH I AIN'T CHO CHANG!!

It's cause you're A FUCKING ELF.

That's absuuuuuurd.

Did somebody say Draco Malfoy?

I can't go to pigfarts, it's on mars.

"Is okay good?" "Okay is wonderful"

Heres a quote but from a different Starkid play

"Either back me the fuck up, or shut the fuck up!"

Okay now I hear a pack of coyotes howling wtf. What's next mountain lions? I shouldn't say that cause it'll probably happen. Aaaannd the owls back, great.

So, the other day this fuckboy said "if you are what you eat then I must be a pussy" and without hesitating I went "no you're a dick" and all his fuckboy friends laughed at him while he tried to come up with a comeback and failed lol.

Dude is anyone else pumped up for the Spyro reignited trilogy, CAUSE I SURE AS HELL AM!!

Yesterday morning someone grabbed my book bag and started shaking me, I didn't know who it was I thought it was a random friend, but no, I said WHOM THE FUCK and turned around and it was a teacher lol. I don't know if he heard that, but he's one of the chill teachers so I doubt he cared anyway, he just laughed and said good morning lol.

Lord, I'm getting to the point where I've heard people say "wow, your art is so good, I can't even draw a straight line!!" So much that I just say "I know" and I don't care and I just toss any modesty I have left out a window cause I'm tired of saying, oh no I'm sure you could draw good if you tried, to people I hate and know very well that they couldn't draw a flower if they tried.
You guys can relate right? Lol.

Why stop at capitalism? Just destroy everything.

I have a friend named Carl and when he does something mildly dangerous we go CRAAAAARrrllll that kills people!!

I love it when people try to get me to play never have I ever, cause I always win. Had sex, nope. Dated anyone, nope. Vaped, nope. Kissed anyone, nope. Been to prom, nope. Jumped of a bridge into a river, yes lol. Went to a high school party, nope. Had a huge crush on someone before, nope. Smoked weed, nope. Needless to say, being an 11th grader, this made people either laugh or be shocked into silence lol. I swear I'm the ultimate virgin at my school.

I may be a boring person socially, but hey at least I won lol. Now people target me so I don't win lol.

Oml the owl is still hooting, I'll be up all night. Judging from the sound it's making, I'd say that it's either a Barred owl or a Barn owl.
.... Barred owl, I have a feather of one that I found nearby, it probably came from this one who wiLL NOT SHUT UP!! OH MY GOD!!

*Sigh* what else? I don't even know what I'm doing anymore XD.

So I've never really cared about sexuality much. I never put any thought about me until recently when an friend said they think I'm Ace. What does that mean? Lol I'm clueless. Late night thoughts people, when you're too lazy to search the answer so you just ask other people haha.

I can't believe I didn't even ask when my friend said it I was just like, ok cool. And then after class I went 'shit wait, what does that mean?' But they are gone by then lol.

I'm running out of stuff to say while waiting for this owl to shut up.

Did you know that far too many people pronounce Appalachian wrong. It's 'apple-LATCH-en' not 'apple-LAY-chen'. God I sound like Hermione rn. Go to West Virginia and say it wrong and you'll end up making a fool of yourself lol. Jacksepticeye said it wrong once and I wanted to die.

I get the feeling this will be an ongoing joke. Oh  Seneca is tired today, DID THE OWL STRIKE AGAIN!?! Hey look Seneca I drew you something, ITS THE OWL THAT YOU LOVE OH SO MUCH. And then the "drawing" is just the 'I ain't got no sleep cause of y'all' meme with an owl photoshopped in.

YES HOOT HOOT TO YOU TOO, motherfucker...

This is the night where I officially loose my sanity.

Doesn't this owl have anything better to do? Like i don't know, hunting or whatever? Kill me now.

OH THERES TWO OF THEM NOW

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm out

See you guys in the morning.