Spyro WIP

I'm really fucking excited for the Spyro Reignited trilogy

I'm really fucking excited for the Spyro Reignited trilogy. So here's a work in progress of him. I can't seem to get any form of shading to look good.

Also I dare you guys to watch the musical Firebringer on YouTube cause it's awesome and hilarious and I love it. Basically the musicals about a bunch of bi cavemen discovering fire. 

If you still need Convincing:

A black actress at some point calls the audience a bunch of privileged fucks quite a few times during narration.

The fourth wall gets fuckin' demolished quite a few times

"Don't hurt Lauren." (one of the actors)

"You see these people *gestures to the audience*, they're all my husbands and wives"

"So... I'm not special?" "Oh, Tiblyn... no."

"Emberly, you just shat out a fire."

they go to use a modern-day idiom but they stop halfway through because a word in the idiom wasn't a word yet ("i don't wanna be around when the shit hits the ... i don't even know what")

"you know how sometimes there'll be a pack of coyotes feasting on a rabbit, and there's one small coyote who's being kept from the meal?" "yeah," "I'm like the rabbit"

"we TRUSTED YOU ZAZZALIL!!!" "who the fuck are you?"

It's also where the 'I really don't wanna do the work today' song comes from lol.

And other funny moments I might add would probably spoil it lol.