Dark but Regretful

RM:
I wake to see utter darkness, and I can't help but feel like it's home. I'm going to try to face today with no slip ups, unlike yesterday. Suddenly, I hear a noise coming from outside my door. My instinct to kill innocents kicks in, and I try to fight it with all my might. In the end, i failed. I can feel the adrenaline kick in and I'm up and out the door to hunt my prey. My heart sinks when I see Rain. I walk towards her, and tap her on the shoulder. When she turns around and looks up at me with her angelic eyes, my urge to kill suddenly fades away.
"Oh, RM, it's just you. You scared me," she says innocently.
"Um, yeah. It's just me. I came to see who was out here this late," I lie.
She's trembling now. My suspicions were correct. She did see my eyes yesterday. Now she's scared of me.
"Yeah, sorry to wake you. I was just going to bed. Goodnight, RM," she says so softly, that if I were human, I wouldn't have been able to hear it. She leaves me in the dark with my heavy heart and full mind. 

TIME SKIP

I wake up before anyone else in the morning. On my way down stairs I think of Rain and how scared she was of me. I try to piece together another explanation for the way she acted last night. I head to the main area of the house only to find emptiness. After I've gotten my breakfast, I went out in the main living room and sat down on the couch that was faced away from the stairs. I feel like I'm being watched, so I turn around only to see Rain standing behind me. We made eye contact, and she started to shake as if she were terrified. I see her eyes shift down to my chest, and then I realized I hadn't put on my T-shirt yet. Full of embarrassment, I remember about my scars on my back. She was almost as pail as white paint on the walls now.
  "Oh, Rain... Hi. I didn't know anyone was up yet. Sorry if I scared you," I said caustiously.
  "It's okay RM. You d-didn't scare me. I just w-wasn't expecting y-you to be h-here this early," she stuttered.
"Rain, I know you're scared of me. I want you to know that I won't ever hurt you," I said reassuringly.
She looks at my bare chest again,"I saw you the other day."
I nod to show I already knew.
She sighs as if a huge weight has just been lifted off of her chest.
"You're a...Demon. You have to kill often to survive. What's stopping you from killing me and the others," she asks.
"Oh, that. Yeah, I have to kill, and when I kill my eyes turn red. I don't want to hurt people, you know. I try to fight the urge to kill everyday, but it never works. That's why I kill before I get home or before I meet you guys somewhere."
Rain has stopped trembling and I think she finally realized that I won't hurt her. Or at least not on purpose. She comes over to the couch and sits down on the cushion next to me.
"If you have any questions, I would be glad to answer them," I said caustiously.
She nods and says," I promise I will keep your secret, RM. I wouldn't want to expose you to people who might hurt you."
With those words she looks at my bare chest again," Why do you have two big scars on your back," she asks curiously.
I cringe at the thought of telling her my past, but she needs to know. 

(A/N)
Hey guys! This is my first ever fan fiction story, so if a part doesn't make sense or if I have improper grammar, please forgive and forget. You will most likely be able to tell what I mean, but if not just comment. Okay. Thanks for reading. Bye. ♡♡♡