Entering the Time of Regrets

J-hope's POV:
We're all nervous about our first mission. I've been busy running around giving reassuring hugs and chats to all the guys. They need it more than I do. I'll be okay. I don't think I need a pep talk, but I would like one. Every one is so busy worrying about their own issues that I don't think anyone noticed how nervous I was. And it's almost as if she were summoned. Rain walked through the door to my room right as I thought I was alone. She's always had this talent of knowing when people need help or encouragement, or just a smiling someone to open up to. I can see why RM likes her now.
She comes in and sits in a chair across from me. I stare at her wondering how she always knows when someone is in need.
"J-hope, I know how you feel. I didn't get a pep talk either. I gave the others one though. You're my last stop," she said softly.
"I would've given you one but I couldn't find you. Sorry. And I know I shouldn't be effected by something as small as this, but..." I didn't even get to finish my sentence before she cut in.
"Hoseok. You matter as much as any of them. No matter what. You matter to everyone in this squad. And you play an important role in it too. You are our friend. And you ways will be. Don't let your self doubt get in the way of you seeing the clearer picture. Okay?"
I nodded and she hugged me and then left. I wondered how someone so sweet, and so calm, could've been so stern. I'd never seen her do that to anyone else but me, so I guessed that it was just our relationship, but after that round, I think she does it to everyone else too.

RMs POV:
Our first mission is simply said, but is really difficult. We have to get into a fancy party at the mayor's house and find a hit man who plans to assassinate him. Then we have to take down said hit man. All the while, we have to keep our cover. See. I told you. Simply said, hard to do. I was curious to see my members though. Since we are going to a fancy party, we all have to dress up to disguise ourselves. I was really curious to see Rain. I've never seen her in fancy clothes. I've never seen any of my members in fancy clothes now that I think about it. This is the first time. Well, Jin hyung will dress up but he will just end up being our fake limo driver. I feel bad for him. I know he wanted to get in on the action, but he doesn't seem bothered by it. So I guess he's okay.
I walk out of my room only to see a girl standing across the hall. She was right there in front of me. Her hair was in one of those popular braided halos, and was a beautiful shade of sunshine blonde that shone brightly due to the dazzling hallway lights above us. She was wearing a fitted, white, lacey dress that stoped at her knees. It had lace sleeves and dipped low in the back, where you could see her skin. It suited her because she had the most perfect and flawless skin. She had on a pretty pair of white high heels that wrapped up around her legs and stoped mid shin. She turned around and I wasn't surprised to see Rain standing there looking up at me with her angelic eyes once again. Like back in the hallway that morning, but instead of fear in her eyes, they were just the perfect, and flawless shade of blue and green. Almost like the color of the ocean when it is most clear.

TIME SKIP

We arrived at the party and we all exited the limo so Jin hyung could go and get the cameras set up. This is one of his special talents. He's very good with technology. It suits him.
We all walked into the house and were astonished to see huge columns holding up the room. The others went ahead while Rain and I stayed a little bit farther behind. Rain grabbed my arm and guided me to the entrance of the dance room. She must've known how nervous I was. About both the mission and my instincts. She just guided me by pulling my arm. Once we arrived inside the dance room she released me and we both walked over to the guys.
"We all need to split up," V suggested.
"Yeah, RM who's going with who," Jungkook asked curious of who would get Rain most likely.
"Um. Jungkook and V, Suga and J-hope, and Jimin and Rain," I said with regret. I wanted to go with Rain, but I'll just be the solo one.
"Are you sure," Suga hyung asked me.
"Yeah. I'll go alone. Someone had to anyway. Three people would've drawn too much unwanted attention," I said lying to quickly cover up my actions.
We all went our different ways and the last thing I saw before I walked away was Jimin grab Rains hand and pull her in the opposite direction of me. I don't know why, but I think I felt a twing of jealousy.

A/N:
Hey readers! Just wanted to inform you that it is likely that I will make gramer mistakes often. I'm not very good at spelling, and my autocorrect is being a butt today. Sorry if I don't catch my errors in my re-read. Have fun and enjoy!!!♡