The Truth

RM:
She is sitting next to me with her beautiful eyes staring strait through me. I know that I need to tell her about my past, but how could I? Would she really understand? What if she hates me or tells someone else about me? I guess I'll just have to trust her. It's what I do every time we're on the battle field, so I guess I could do it now.
  "Rain. A long time ago, I was a demon who had no mercy and who didn't care for anyone other than myself. My parents had left me out of disappointment. They had put me on a sidewalk in Seoul shortly after I had turned a year old. They never came back for me so I fled. Thinking that I wouldn't ever matter to anyone. Hence my behavior. I had been betrayed by friend after friend and finally I joined the army so I could kill discreetly. I was sick of being betrayed. I was tired of being mean and cruel to everyone I met. So I decided to try and resist my urge to kill. I've been doing this for three years now and I haven't improved at all. Until I met you and the guys. When I'm with you guys or even just one of you, I don't feel like the monster I am. I feel like someone who can start over again."
She locked gazes with me. That's when her hand reached up to my face and wiped away a tear. I had no idea I was crying. It's been so long since I've cried. Why did she wipe away my tears as if she cared for me? How could she care about me now? After what she just discovered about me. Just then, in the middle of my thoughts, I see her shed a tear. She hadn't broken our gaze at all and suddenly she was sobbing silently.
"RM, I am so sorry that you had to endure that. For such a long time, too. I want you to know that this doesn't change how I see you, okay? I still see a strong, protective, kindhearted, man that I've know for two years. This is just your scars from your past. And scars are just ways to measure how strong we are, by knowing what we've been through and how we get through it. You are an amazing friend. And you always will be. I'll never leave your side. No matter what happens. No matter what you do. I'm here for you, RM. Okay?" She said softly but sternly.
All I could do was cry. I cried silently while she spoke, and I was still crying. All I could do was nod my head in a response to her question. I now have someone whom I care for deeply and who has promised to stay with me throughout my suffering. How could I get any luckier? She wiped away my tears with her thumbs and imeadeatly pulled me close for a hug. We sat there in silence while we hugged each other. I had almost forgotten that I needed to go put on a T-shirt before the guys woke up and saw me like this. So I shook her shoulders slightly and nodded my head in the direction of my room. She quickly nodded in response and went to the kitchen to prepare her breakfast. I left her and went to get changed. Sadly, I felt like I was leaving her forever. It was the feeling of knowing that you found the one person in life that understands you and then you think you're going to loose them. For good.