The Protector and the Protected

RMs POV:
We have Jimin in his room resting. He should be fine in a few days. All he got was a hit on the back of the head. He'll heal quickly so we can bring him on the next mission, hopefully. He's one of the best spys I've met. He trained for it before he joined the army. We all did. That's why home base changed our positions. Because they knew we were ready and that we could handle it. I hadn't seen Rain since I last visited Jimin to check up on him. She is staying in his room, so if he needs anything, she's there to help. I'm honestly really jealous of Jimin. He get to share a room with her and she's taking care of him until he's better. Why did I not go with Rain? I could've stopped Jimin from getting hurt. I could've protected Rain so she didn't have to fight. I know she doesn't enjoy fighting. Not when she's the one fighting. Next mission, I'm getting partnered with Rain. End of story. I'll be there to protect her at all costs. She won't have to worry about being attacked anymore. I'll protect her.

Sugas POV:
I can tell that RM is jealous of Jimin. He wishes that he would've gone with Rain to protect her. We're all sorry that Jimin is hurt at the time being. But he can handle it. He's strong and hard headed. He'll get through it. Or at least that's what Rain says. I hope he's alright. I hate seeing my members hurting. Ecspessially Jimin. He's the softest and the smallest out of all of us. Other than Rain of course. But I don't know what I would do if something happened to Jimin. I don't think I could handle it. I wouldn't be able to handle it if it was anyone in my squad. I'm supposed to watch over them and make sure that they're okay and that they're doing fine. So I kind of just failed my only job. It sucks being the one who is expected to watch over the others. I mean, I would do it anyway, even if they didn't expect me to, but its just different now. I just hope Jimin will be okay. Soon...

Rains POV:
Jimin is asleep in his bed right now. It's the first time he's slept since he got hurt, so I'm thankful he's resting. He'll be fine in about a day or two. He just has to put ice on his wound every two hours. He should recover quickly, because nothing else is wrong with him. Just his head injury. We're all worried about Jimin. Ecspessially Jin hyung. He's like the mother figure in the squad. He takes good care of everyone whenever they need it. Plus he always cooks for us. He's wonderful at cooking. I swear he could be a cheif if he tried. I'm kind of glad he's not though. The team wouldn't be the same without Jin. Without any of them. They all make up our team. We each have a special role in the sqaud that we fulfill everyday. Without trying, too. We just naturally take care of each other. We're like one big family that won't ever die out because with all of the members working together all the time, a second feels like an hour of memories. That's what I love about these guys. I couldn't live without them. Not even if I tried. I'm still trying to put together the puzzle called RM, though. I think... I think I love him more than just brotherwise like I love the others. Whenever I'm with him I just feel an endless course of butterflies in my stomache. And Every time his hand brushes against mine when we walk, my skin tingles along with the butterflies. But whenever I show my love for him, he doesn't ignolige it. He is always to busy trying to protect me that he doesn't notice how I feel about him. I enjoy him being protective of me, but sometimes I just want to scream for him to stop. I can protect myself. I dont need protecting. I mean, of course I need protecting at times, but not every second of everyday. I just feel like he's protecting me like my guardian almost. I just want him to worry about himself sometimes instead of always worrying about me. I guess it's just the game of the protector and the protected.