second A/N

Sorry, but I just thought that it would be best if I added an extra page. Plus, the story had nine parts, and I like even numbers better. And I wanted you guys to get to know the person behind the story. It might help, when it comes down to commenting and things like that. Okay! Let's go!

I'm going to answer a bunch of random questions. If you have any additional questions after reading, then just comment and ask. I'll be happy to answer them.

1. How old are you?
   -I am 14 years old

2. What inspired you to write stories?
  -I am often inspired by the music I listen to. It helps set in certain emotions, and exaggerates on the small details that most people don't notice.

3. What is your name?
  -For safety purposes, I'm going to remain anonymous, but you can call me Brena.

4. Are you planning to write more stories like this one?
  -Yes I am. I hope I will be inspired to write many stories like this one.

5. How would you describe yourself? Give five things you like about yourself.
   - I would describe myself as one of those people who seem quiet and timid at first, but once you get to know them, they are hyper and energetic.
  - Five things I like about myself.
      ~My eyes. Because they are not blue and not green. They are a mix of both. And at times where I'm happy, they are bright blue, but when I'm upset or just concentrated, they are bright green. Plus when I'm mad they look grey. ♡
      ~ My hair. Because it is blonde/Brown.
      ~ My selflessness. Because I always think of others more than I think of myself.
      ~ My kindness. Because it is my favorite and most important quality.
      ~ and lastly, my dad jokes. Literally. They are so cheesy that the make you laugh. It's great.

Aaaannnnddddd that's it folks!!!♡
Hope you take the time to read my other stories!!!!!
See you guys later!!!!!♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡