The Undercover Mission

Rains POV:
I was in the kitchen eating my breakfast when I received a call from home base. I quickly answered it.
"Hello?," I said.
"Rain. I need you and the rest of your squad to change positions. I need you to convert to take on the role of spys."
"Okay. I'll tell the guys. When do we start?" I asked.
"Rain, you guys start tonight."

TIMESKIP TO AFTER RAIN TOLD THE GUYS...

The rest of my squad was chatting in the living room about how we all wanted to change positions but never got the chance. I always wanted to serve as a spy, but now I'm worried about RM. He wouldn't be killing like he used to. He'd be saving people. Protecting people. Not killing. I'd have to step up and help him get through it. I know he can do it. He just has to try hard. I believe in him. And he believes in me. So we'll be okay.

RMs POV:
We have already been debreifed on our new job and on our first mission. We are all living in the same street and in the same apartment building. It's not the nicest, but it is decent enough for us. I get the room across from Rain. Then the maknae line is on the right side of us in the hall, and the hyung line is on the left. We're all next to each other so we'll be fine. Plus we won't get lonely. Like we're going to have much free time anyway. We have all our stuff in our rooms already and we've mostly moved in, but I still need time to get used to it. I guess I'll have to try harder. My only concern is my demon instinct. What if I am prone to kill when we aren't in the same room? What if.....

Jins pov:
Our first mission starts in a couple of hours. I'm in my room sulking because I don't get to go in this time. I'll be the one in the van watching the security cameras and telling them who's coming and where to go next. I'll basically be the navigational system. Which sucks. I wanted to be part of the action, but I guess someone had to do it, so it's an honor. I'm pretty good at it anyway. I'm also thinking about RM. Our fearless leader. He is going through a rough time. I know he's a demon. All the guys know. We've known him since he joined the army. We took him in and showed him the ropes. So yeah, of course we've noticed that our friend is a demon. We just don't let him know that we know. We want him to tell us before we talk to him about it. He needs to trust us with this. We can help. And we will always see him as our leader. He may not be fearless all the time, but he is an amazing leader nonetheless. And I've totally noticed his relationship change with Rain. So I'm guessing that he likes her. He might not know what it is, but I do. He's deeply in love with her. And I don't blame him. She's amazing. She is always taking care of us and she is kind to everyone she meets. Her role in our group while we were on the field was a nurse. She never killed anybody. But she said she owns two guns, a knife, and knows a whole bunch of different fighting techniques. I trust that they will find their way to each other someday somehow. Hopefully, they will stay with each other and protect one another forever. We can all hope... right?