War Zone

Jimins Pov:
  I didn't know why RM would put me with Rain. We all know that he loves her so why is he pushing her away? I don't know, but I do know that Rain loves him. She constantly shows it to him, but he doesn't recondize it. He's very oblivious. I take Rains hand and I guide her over to an area that was connected to a hallway. None of the others took this place so someone had to. We search around and have conversations about suspects from time to time, but then something hits me. She said earlier in the limo that if any thing went south, she had both her guns and her knife on her. I guess no one realized it at the time, but she has on a knee high, tight fitted dress, with lace on the upper half. Where on earth is she keeping her weapons? I decided I would ask.
"Hey, Rain?"
"Yes," she replied.
"Um. On the ride here, you said you were armed with both your guns and your knife. Where do you have them hidden? If you don't mind me asking. I'm just curious."
"Um. Really? Okay. I have them on me somewhere that in case of an emergency I can get them no problem. That's all I'm going to say," she said shyly.
"Okay."
I decided that was a weird conversation that would have to wait. Or you know, never be brought up ever again. All of a suden a man bumped into me and I saw that he was carrying a gun. No one should be carrying a gun at a party like this. Not unless you're a spy. Which he's obviously not. I leaned over to Rain and whispered.
"Hey, Rain. That guy had a gun on him."
She nodded in response and we tailed him until we got into the hallway. We noticed that the man had disappeared but then I was hit in head hard. I fell to my knees and was tied up with rope and leaned against the wall in the hallway. I was slipping in and out of contiousness, but I could tell that Rain had her knife out and was trying to fight off the man. This was definitely our guy. I could hear the struggle, but my vision was blurred and I could barely see. She was obviously kicking his butt though. That's for sure. I heard him groan several times which meant he was getting his butt whooped by Rain. Soon I saw the man's smudged figure drop onto the floor. Rain rushed over and cut me free. I couldn't stand so she called Jin. He sent the others here asap. I was picked up by whom I believe to be J-hope and V. They carried me out to the limo and we drove off. The others had gotten in before hand and Suga had taken the man to the police station. We all stayed silent while Rain told them what had happened. She squeezed my hand when she talked about how I got to this state and I tried to force a smile but I epically failed at it. She reached over and patted my shoulder reassuringly. And in that moment, I could've sworn I saw RM give me a jealous expression...