The Rise of the fallen

After a long journey he looked at his bag and it is nearly empty and he is still in the snowy forest. While walking he saw rope nearly on his feet and he remember the trap of their tribe. Then he avoids it and started to search where they are hiding. He looked up the trees and he saw one man pointing an arrow on him. He immediately whistles through his hands and the man recognized the signal of a friend. He began call the others to tell them that he saw another survivor.

He told them his journey and also they told him theirs. After knowing each other's journey he told them that he plans to rebuild again their tribe. They agree with it but they also gave their plan that after the rebuilding they will going to make their tribe a conqueror type of tribe. Gagi disagreed with them so they started to debate about it. Gagi wanted a peaceful place for his tribe but he saw the heart of his tribe after the war. They wanted to revenge and fill their hearts of madness. Gagi felt sad about it so he leaved them and started to live a normal life alone.

After several years Gagi felt loneliness and un-contentment. He started to go back to tribe and when he saw it he feel amazed. His tribe was now a city. He also gave them a signal and welcomed him. He asks the new leader the Datu of their tribes about the history of their city. Then he realized that the friends of his that he debated with several years ago was already dead and now known as the heroes of their city. They gave him a place to stay and he feels that he was already at home.

Their city was full of resources. They can stand alone without asking other city's help. He felt contentment and amazed but when he hear the news that they will going to conquer another tribe he felt sad. He feels more even sadder when he knew that their city's primary target is the tribe that cannot defend their selves, a tribe that does not want war but a peaceful civilization. He pleased the Datu to stop the war against any city or tribes but he was been accused as a traitor. Then while in prison he saw their armies approaching full of resources and slaves after the war. He also saw mother's crying for the loss of their child. That is the time he planned to escape. He created a way to escape by rebuilding his self. While lunch he acts that he is in terrible pain then a guard came in and pointed him a sword but he avoided it and stun the guard. He acts as a guard and escaped the prison. While leaving he hear another news from one of the guards where they were going to conquer another tribe in the middle of nowhere that they believe has a man who can talk to spirits.