Tension

After hearing the story Gagi felt in great pressure. He told the datu that they were finding a man with a mark of a hand of a sword same as in his face mark. Then he told them that he will going to help them to find that man but in one condition. They must tell him that after they find the last man and combined the Datus, what his next step is. Gagi was stunned and doesn't know what to answer. Malo gave them a time to stay and while Gagi is still awake in the middle of the night on his staying camp he still wondering what to do. He prays and asks the spirits an answer. He looks at the sky above still wondering.

Gagi; "uyasen, I don't know where you are or if you are still living. Please help me."

He leaves the city that night without Kamiko and Malo noticing it. After a day of travelling he saw a man in front of him in a great distance. As the man walks by the weather behind him was becoming a storm. He felt shocked at tried to attack the man but the man uses the wind to blow him away from him. That time gagi knew that he cannot beat this man and he realizes that this man was going towards the Gibut tribe. He immediately runs back with his horse to gibut. As long as he gets there Kamiko asks him where he comes from but he immediately continue running to the camp of Malo and Kamiko followed him. As soon they get there he told him about the man with a storm behind him. Malo told him that it was Hugo Kilo. A man who misinterprets that the world must run in madness to survive. He studied dark arts and a different point of view about the philosophy of Malo in life. Malo told Gagi that he will help him to implement peace by defeating that man and then Malo showed his mark on his shoulder.

Gagi told them that he will going to combine the tribes that all is wanted is peace and contentment. Gagi still thinks how to combine these great Datus and their citys. Gagi tries to tell Malo to come with them to Hako but just like what he was predicting, Malo refuses. Gagi remembered that he can bring Hako to Gibut because Hako is always adjusting at the nature. So he let Kamiko stay to Gibut to support Malo in defending their city. As soon as he prepared himself he started to leave.