Kuama

He is now again leaving his city, his home. He brought some resources good for his daily needs and a sleigh. While in a deep journey in a stormy winter he started to fell asleep and just realizing that he was already in the tribe of Kuama. Kuama is a tribe living near the mountains and in the middle of nowhere. They accept the travellers, the lost and gave them shelter and food. They believe that giving someone they need makes them happier and closer to every individual. While lying in his bed he feels comfort and he can't explain it. He looked around to observe. He saw too many walls made of snow and as he looked above he saw that one wall was missing. Through that hole he saw the northern lights. Then He saw a kid staring at him and started to run away from the room.

Gagi: "I... I just want to know where I am."

Then a man came in and told him. You are at kuama a peaceful tribe in the middle of nowhere. Then he just remembered that his city will going to attack this place. He told the man.

Gagi: "Hey I know that I am a stranger but please you need to get out of here. Leave this place and...."

Man: "Shissshhh, I know where you came from and I know your plan. I have red it in your heart."

Gagi: "What? ... So you are that man, the man that who can talk to spirits?"

The man smiled.

Man: "I know your plan and we will not going to leave because of you."

Gagi: "What? I'm now here to warn you and pleasing you to leave."

Man: "I'm happy that you are here with us. Look at these children, aren't they happy. Now they are staring at you because they don't know who you are. If we will going to leave this place they will not going to be the same as today."

Gagi: "What? I don't understand."

Man: "What is it feels like when you leave your home? Is it good?"

Gagi: "No."

Man: "This place is our children's home. The spirits around makes them happy and they feel it."

Gagi: "So that was what I just felt before."

Man: "Our people are outside waiting for you."

He started to go out of the room and saw below 30 people in a line of three columns.

Man: "These men are chosen for you. They feel the spirit has chosen them."

Gagi: "What? We are out of match!! My city has thousands of soldiers and we only have 29?"

Man: "Please treat them as how you treat to yourself because they offer themselves for you. You and they are now one."

Gagi felt braveness as the winter wind blow through him and his people.

Gagi: "These men, no this tribe needs me. You offer you yourselves to me. In return I will offer myself to you."

Gagi started to train his people. He gave them the thing that they needed to learn from him. After several days his men already can follow his steps. While on the training the man gave them 30 swords. One of the swords has a special design for the leader and he gave it to gagi.

Gagi: "Excuse me my Datu, I still do not know your name."

Man: "We don't have any Datu until you came. And my name is Uyasen the oldest of the tribe but not in age."

Gagi: "Oh .... Ok"

Then they started to train in swords and after they train they pointed their swords above and the northern lights started to show.

Uyasen: "This northern lights show again itself after so many years because of you."

Gagi started to look at his men and he felt braveness to his soul but when he thinks the soldiers of his city he feels troubled.

Uyasen: "Worrying makes you lose so just believe in what you can do. You've passed through from many struggles in your life and now you are here. Show them your power through faith and show them what you can really do."

Then gagi reminds him of his tribes when they were being attacked by kopa. He saw himself as a little boy who can do nothing but to sit and to scare himself from nothing. So he shouted while pointing his sword above.

Gagi: "For Peace!"

His men: "For Peace!"