The great travellers

Now he is in the seaside. He doesn't know how to get there. After several minutes of thinking while looking at the sea he saw ships approaching. He hides until the ships landed. And then he saw a large amount of people armored with swords and Axe as their weapon. He planned to run but as the horse started to run one of the people open the gun of rope and target it in the horse's feet so that it will fall into the ground. Then they grab Gagi into their ships.

Datu: "Who are you? What city does you belong? We are not here for war but for resources for our people. But if you dare to ask for war we are welcoming you to taste our swords and axes."

Gagi: "No I'm not here for a war. I'm Gagi Lado. My City was attacked by Kopa. I just wanted to ask if you still have a place for me to stay. I just want to go to Panga."

Datu: "Why do you wanted to go to panga, to start war?"

Gagi: "No, peace is the only thing that I wanted."

Datu: "I still do not trust you. Bring him into the prison below the ship."

Then they started to leave the seaside and started to travel. While travelling he hears news from one of the soldiers that they are planning to go to Puta Country, a country rich of natural resources. While wondering in the cell the son of Datu, Gaffu ko, stared at him outside the cell and started to ask him questions.

Gaffu: "Hey Gagi isn't?"

Gagi; "Yes?"

Gaffu: "I'm Gaffu son of Datu and still I'm curious about your scarf in your face."

Gagi: "It is not a scarf but a birthmark."

Gaffu: "birthmark eh? I also have a birthmark but only half of a sword's blade in my shoulder. The blade is same as in your face."

Gagi: "Hmm.."

Gaffu: "I know that you are not an evil person. But my thoughts are still not satisfied enough to make my decision final."

Gagi:"...."

Soldier's shouted; "we are near!!!"

Gaffu: "So I think see you soon after we leave the sea side again?"

Then the ships started to shake and all of the passengers have felt it

Gaffu: "what the?"

Datu shouted from above the ship: "What is happening?"

Soldiers: "Some ships are attacking us!"

Gaffu: "I think we are on the wrong country. I think puta country is not that friendly. Then we must leave here my friend."

Soldiers shouted: "I think they are not allowing us to leave!"

Gaffu: "What? A war nice, stay here and watch me handle this. Oh you can't because you are stuck here below the ship. Ok I will just going to tell you how I beat these fools."