Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Nervous, Nervous, Nervous

It's one thing when you hear about Knox Amodei but when he's in the same building as you, you can feel the energy in the room. Emery forced me to go to the club with her, I told her to go ahead I'll call an Uber but she refused.

So her I am
By myself
In the corner
In the club

I looked at my phone 1:00AM. I only have been here for 10 mins at least. I looked around to see where Emery and her friends went, I can't see them anywhere. This club is massive, there are several VIP rooms. She might have went to one of those.

"Excuse me" a man voice said.
I looked up from my phone to see a young guy around my age.
"Yes" I said loudly, trying to speak over the music.
"I don't normally do this but I see that your all alone, you want to get a drink" he said.
"That's very nice of you but I don't drink"
I said.
"Okay, mind if I join you" he said.
"You can sit" I playfully said.
"What's your name" I said.
"Oliver, what's your name" he said towards my hear.
"Millbrook" I said with a smile.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
God bless Oliver he kept me company for awhile. I learned that he's a Sophomore student at Texas A&M. He's in town for his cousins birthday. We started following each other on social media and exchanged numbers. One of his cousins came and got him and he left. Leaving me one again alone.
I ordered my Uber. I stood up and got my purse, I sent a quick text to Emery letting her know I was gone. I started my journey to the door, I looked down to see how far my Uber was 8 mins.
Tempo by Chris Brown was playing in the background. Bodies rubbing together, sweat in the air, phones capturing the moment. I love the club environment, but just not tonight.
*Ding*
FROM: Emery
Wait don't leave.
ME:
My Uber is 7 mins away. Gtg.
FROM: Emery
I'm in a sticky situation, I need your help.
ME:
Where are you at?
FROM: Emery
Tell the bouncer to take you to room 23.
ME:
Coming.
Fuck, I cancelled the Uber. What the fuck has she gotten into. I haven't seen her the whole time I have been here.
Once I approached the bouncer. He looked me up and down.
"What can I do for you" he said.
"Where is room 23?" I said.
"Follow me" he said.
I followed him closely to "room 23", we started walking down to the basement. I brought my clutch closer to me, I have an app install on my phone when I get into danger I press a button. The police are notify of my location immediately. The basement looked like an underground club. First thing I heard was moans, groans and screams. Then I heard Emery.
"Please" she screamed.
I followed her voice.
I walked into Emery being corned by a guy, her phone cracked at the door.
"Have a good time" the bouncer said as he walked away.
"Who the fuck are you" I yelled.
He turned to face me, I see Emery mascara running down her face.
"Who is this"? He said with a smirk on his face.
"Don't fuck with me" I said. As I pulled out my peeper spray.
I sprayed him right into the eye. Emery ran from the corner and grabbed her phone we both ran out.
I can hear him cussing in the background. We sprinted right out the club.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Emery don't explain anything to me, we'll talk in the morning" I said.
Emery faced looked defeated. The Uber dropped her off first.
Where were her friends who she came with?
Nowhere
Once I walked into the apartment. I went to straight to the shower. Once I walked out I heard my phone ding. Probably Emery.
FROM: Emery
I'm sorry for tonight.
ME:
It's alright, I'm glad I got there in time.
FROM: Emery
Corrine ditched me for Knox. I should have stayed with you.
ME:
I don't like her.
FROM: Emery
Knox made Corrine leave shortly after. He started asking me questions about you.
I quickly read over the text and froze.
ME:
About me?
FROM: Emery
I'll explain everything tomorrow.
ME:
Is Tate home?
FROM: Emery
Yeah.
••••••••••••••••••••
Authors note:
Hey guys! Part 2 of Chapter 3 will be up soon. Thank you for ALL the support. Please like & comment. I want to hear from you all.