Chapter 6

A month and a few weeks have passed, me and Tyler began to have a routine. Matt and Ethan we're signed as my bodyguards. Which I protested against but with no luck.

Matt would take Tyler to and from school, Ethan would come with me to work at 'The Diner'. I still have the phone Knox gave me, he texts me very frequently throughout the day.

Once we moved in, I was very nervous. I've grown used to Knox and his lifestyle. He hasn't "made" a move on me, which I'm thankful for. Once I told Tate and Emery about my new living arrangements. They were shocked, and very confused. Tate was speechless. They both knew they couldn't do anything to help me.

Doris is still getting her high. She never directly asked where I was or Tyler. I assume Knox handled it. I overheard him speaking to someone on the phone about her.

Knox isn't really here half the time, he doesn't call me or speak to me. It's as if we're roommates. Which is odd considering the fact that I was forced to move in.

Last week Knox attended this event with his sister Molly and another women. How did I know this? Well I was instructed not to come downstairs, so I didn't. His house is a damn castle, they wouldn't be able to find me anyway.

One of the cooks at 'The Diner' asked me out for dinner. I would normally say no but every now and then it's good to indulge, so I agreed. I had Matt take Tyler to Jacobs house for the night.

"You ready" said Dre.

"Yeah, I'm going to the bathroom"  I said wiping the counters off.

Ethan was sitting in one of the booths reading a newspaper. We don't speak much but he is a great bodyguard. I told him he can have the night off but he said he only listens to the boss aka Knox. Knox isn't even in the country right now, he's been gone since last week.

I take out my ponytail readjusting my hair. I'm looking a little rough but I'm going to make it work. I looked down at my phone to see a text message.

KNOX:
10:01PM
Be back this weekend.

ME:
10:05
Okay

I heard a knock on the door. I knew it was Ethan, if I'm in one place to long. He's coming.

"I'm coming" I yelled.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

We decided to at the 'The Diner' for one, it's closed and no one is here. Second because everywhere I go Ethan has to come as well. I don't know what all he's reporting to Knox about.

Dre made a great dinner. We talked about so much, he plans to one day open up a restaurant here in Dallas or Philly. I told him I plan on moving here really soon.

He had numerous questions about Ethan, which I completely dodged because I don't know how to address it.

"Tonight has been great". Dre said coming closer to where I stood.

"I've had a great time too, we need to do this again." I said. From m my peripheral vision. I can see Ethan talking heavily on the phone.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Authors Note:

Hey everyone! New chapter, make
sure to comment. vote & share!

Thank You,

-AlexisEBooks