Authors Note

Hey guys!!

Thank YOU ALL for 300 reads! This is amazing ❤️

Thank you all for the support, new chapter this week! Also check out my new book "Thorn".  Below is the Prologue for Thorn!

-AlexisEBooks✨

Prologue (Thorn)

Club scene, my not so scene.

Well technically it is when I'm in the right mood. Tonight one of those night to let enjoy myself with my friends. We all had midterms this week, which has been stressful. I need a release. There's nothing like going to a black club, bodies moving together, twerk music and Greeks strolling. Just the environment I need, I don't got to an HBCU like my friends do therefore this outlet is what I need.
"If you don't grab someone right now , fellas your losing the game. Grab her right now, show her what you want" the DJ said.
"Oh my god" I said laughing with my friends.
We aren't able to drink legally, I'm just 19, a Freshman in college but some liquid courage wouldn't be that bad.
"Girl you got to twerk tonight" my friend Lauren said.
"You already know what the fuck is going on" I said.
There have been a couple of guys to come behind me but no.
Me and my friends were dancing, singing and watching people stroll. Truly a good time.
"Quinn you got to, to this song" Avery said.
"Alright, back up" I said.
I grabbed the chair behind me and started twerking. We were near the corner of the club which is good, there's not a lot of traffic of people coming through.
"Yes get it Quinn" they said, with there flashes on.
I started laughing, then I felt someone come behind me. I noticed that the flashes were off. Which was weird, anyways I continued to twerk on the guy behind me. I felt his boner, he grabbed my waist tighter as I twerked. The DJ switched the song to Wetter by Twista, which got everyone singing aloud.
I slowed my paced down on him, he pushed me down a little. And laid his back on mine. He pounded his hips with mine, I felt his breath near my ear.
Once the song was over, he stayed behind me of a second. I turned around to face him, he was tall I raised my head to find his blue eyes looking back at me. A white boy?
"Hi" I said shyly.
"You want to sit" he did in a deep voice.
I followed him to a booth.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hey guys! New book, this is an interracial sports romance! Like, comment & share.
Chapter 1 coming soon.
-AlexisEBooks