Chapter 7

"Come in" Knox said.

After my night out Ethan told me I had to meet with Knox the next day.

"Sit" He instructed.

"Thursday night we will be attending a gala, this event is to showcase not only my company but as well as our partners." Knox said.

"So you want me to attend or I'm going as your date?" I said. Gala very formal.

"As my date" He said typing into his computer.

"So I'll have to get a dress? What colors are you wearing? Who's going to watch Tyler? Where do you want me to get all of this? I said. This is last minute and I hate that.

"Tyler will be going with us. I'll take you all shopping tomorrow" He said.

"I'm just curious, why me? I said.

"Why not you" he said.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm right now at this moment feeling myself. Period. I feel totally confident and pretty which is very rare for me. Tyler looks so handsome, in his first tuxedo. Knox looks..........

Handsome.

I was able to meet all of his siblings, I was able to connect with Molly. She great. We all sat at one large table. Tyler was to my right and Knox was to my left.

"You look stunning tonight" Knox whispered into my hear. He's been staring at my all night.

"Thank You" I said. The venue is amazing and classy. This room screams money.

As different speakers went onstage, Knox rested his hand on my thigh. Tyler was busy chatting away, he didn't notice.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This is a very short chapter but I wanted to put at least something up. Thank you for reading my book and voting! I see everything ❤️❤️ New chapter Wednesday!

-AlexisEBooks