Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A few days have passed since the night with Emery. She still hasn't text me about what Knox said. At this point, I don't even care anymore.

"Tyler" I yelled. Are you ready to go?

"Yeah" he said struggling with his bag.

I told him we would go to the park today, I haven't seen Doris in two days. I have no idea we're she is.

Part of me is used to it and the other part of me is worried. Dorris can defend herself but when she's high she is venerable.

"Lettta go" Tyler said.

I went to the kitchen to turn off the light.

"Alright let's go"'I said.

My car broke down the other day, I had to pay for it to be towed and worked on. Which dented my fund for leaving Dallas. I'll pay it back, I'll just have to work extra hours next week.

I took Tyler hand we began are walk to the park.

As we were walking, I felt the strong presence that we were being followed. I quickly speed up our pace. We were close to the park, but not close enough.

I bent down to pick up Tyler.

"Wha-" he said.

"Hush, put your head in my neck" I said
quickly.

I heard a sound of a vehicle come beside me. I looked to my left to see an all black sports car and tinted windows. I kept my pace as the car continued it's pace with me. Then I heard a voice from the window.

"Miss" said a mans voice, he's trying to drive and talk to me at the same time.

"Yes" I said loudly. I felt Tyler hug me tighter.

"Do you need a ride to your location? It's very dangerous in this part of the city." he said.

"Who are you" I said.

" I'll explain in due time" he said.

"Wait so you want me to just get in your car without knowing who you are? I said.

Does he think I'm dumb?

"I understand, we can talk at the park ahead?" He said.

"We can talk at the park" I said quickly.

The car continued its pace with me. Once we arrived I let Tyler go play. I glanced at the man stepping out of the car. He looks like he's in his early 60's, white hair and tall.

"Who are you? What do you want? I said immediately.

"Yes of course, I'm Marshall. Mr. Amodei Butler" he said.

Butler? Wtf. Knox?

"I'm sorry sir I do not know a Mr. Amodei"I said.

"Mr. Amodei is a very private man. I'm here to assist you with anything. After the park I'm taking you to Mr. Amodei headquarters" he said.

Headquarters?

"Absolutely not, who the fuck do you think you are?" I said.

"We must not do that, isn't your mother Doris Field" he said. "Hasn't she been in some trouble lately? He said.

"Yes she is, I'm not responsible for anything she has done or is going to do" I said.

Time to go.

"Tyler" I yelled looking for him. I turned my head to we're he was. "Tyler" I called again searching the small park area.

Oh my god! Oh my god!

He wasn't there. Oh my god. I ran from my spot from the butler. I searched near the swings, sandbox's....everywhere.

"TYLER" I yelled frantically.  

Then my vision went black.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

My back felt like it was on a cloud. I further buried my head in the pillow.

Pillow?

I snapped my eyes open, where the hell?

How did I get here? Room?

Butler. Park. TYLER!

Tyler oh my god Tyler.

Missing

I jumped from the bed, the room was elegant and big. It screamed money.

I noticed that my shoes were missing, I walked towards the door. I silently opened it, the floors were marble. Where the fuck was that butler?
I heard a deep voice coming from a few doors down. I followed the voice which led me to two giant wooden doors. The closer I got the louder the voice got. I pushed the door open.
There in a big ass chair was Knox. Knox.
"Where the fuck is my brother"

I said.

He raised his face, his piercing eyes meant mine.

"Sit" He said in a deep voice.

"What do you want?" I said nervously.
He paused, just starring at me. He's gorgeous face and black hair. He screamed settled, established.

"I want you to stay with me for a while" he said getting up fixing a drink.

"Your brother is downstairs, eating"'he said casually.

Eating? Staying?

"I don't even know who you are? Look-" I said.

"Hush" he said starring into my soul again.
Excuse me?

"Your going to do as I say, that's the end of that. You will go to your place get your belongings that will last you for 6 months. As well as get Tyler things and you will report here before midnight. Do run or question me." He
said.

Huh?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys new chapter! Go check out my other story 'Thorn'. Make sure to like, comment & share! Thank You.
-AlexisEBooks