Chapter 9

The Hampton's.....

Wow, if I would have known how peace, free and gorgeous this place is, I would planned a trip with me and Tyler.

There has been speculations that the Southern Mafia breached into the Amodei Security Company, system. This isn't just a threat to customers of ASC but a strike with Knox.

Last week Molly was abducted and found a few days later. Bound and unconscious, we all knew who had taken her but the real question is why?

Knox met with Jeff Stevens head of the Southern Mafia family. They had a brief discussion- no guns, no men, neutral territory.

Virginia

Back in the 1960s, the Southern Mafia was at war with the Italian Mafia over trade issues. They hashed it out for over a two year period, many lives were lost and money. They were able to come to understanding after the Capo of the Italian Mafia was killed at war. They agreed to not- do business together again. This peaceful truce has lasted until today.

Knox acted immediately sending me and Tyler to his estate in the Hampton's. His family has been covered with extra security. I didn't like the idea of leaving Dallas but what choice do I have? I have now have put Tyler in danger. His safety is and will always be first.

Knox was kind enough to hire a private tutor for Tyler until the upcoming war is over, but will it be? They clearly are trying to push Knox. To make matters worse Doris is missing again. This time I'm afraid I can't save her.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I lost my uncle in this war, I will not lose anyone else". said Knox. We are currently having dinner just the two of us. Over theses past few months, we have grown closer. Who would have known the most dangerous, handsome man in the world is the person I confide in the most.

"I really don't know what to say, I'm just worried.....I've never have experienced this or would have thought I was". I said.

I felt him before I looked up. His hand gently touched my cheek. "You know that I would never put you in danger or Tyler. I will kill anyone who dares crosses me" he said. I slowly moved into his touch.

"Come here" he said.

I moved to sit on his lap, I'm glad I chose to wear jeans tonight. He's got the most amazing eye color, truly one of a kind, never seen.

We both move closer to each other, he smashes his lips into mine. This kiss is hot, aggressive......greedy. I start to grind on his lap, his hands squeeze my butt. I not sure how long we were in that position until he carried me upstairs.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thank you for reading!

-AlexisEBooks