Goodbye

(You can play the music video while reading)

RING!!!Yes! I jumped out of bed and went to brush my teeth and take a quick shower. I couldn't wait to meet BTS! PD-nim told me that i would join BTS! I quickly did some light makeup and wore these clothes.

 I couldn't wait to meet BTS! PD-nim told me that i would join BTS! I quickly did some light makeup and wore these clothes

Then, i went to the kitchen to eat breakfast

Then, i went to the kitchen to eat breakfast.When i reached the kitchen, i saw my mom cooking pancakes. With my dad cooking some bacon.

Jaerin: Good morning, eomma, appa!

Mom: Good morning, honey! I can't believe today you are going to fly to Seoul and move into the dorm!

Dad: I am so proud of you!

I smiled and ate my breakfast. After that, i took my luggage and suitcase and stood outside my house, waiting for the driver from Bighit to drive me to the airport. After a few minutes, a limousine came. I hugged my mom and dad and walked towards the limousine.
When i turned around to say bye, i saw my mom crying. I immediately ran to her and hugged her really tight and whispered, "Annyeong, eomma."

I started walking towards the limousine. When i got into the limousine, i waved goodbye to my mom and dad. There was a lump in my throat. I tried to control my tears as the limousine drived away.

I hoped this was the right choice...

Author's Notes
Hi!!! This is my first time writing a story! If this is very boring or short, i am super sorry! The next few parts will be much more interesting. Please do not post hate comments. It will be more exciting in part 4 and 10. Thank you!!