Love You So Bad

Author's POV
I luv this song!!! Anyways, thank you @oklove102903 for voting for my stories, again! Gamsahamnida!💝 Please enjoy the story!

3rd Person's POV
Darkness was the only thing Jaerin could see. Suddenly, she finally woke up. She felt someone gripping onto her left hand and sobbing into her forearm.

She opened her eyes and brightness filled her vision. She squinted her eyes as it was too bright and looked down at her arm to see a brown haired boy sobbing into her forearm.
She realised who he was when she heard him singing softly while quivering,

???: Love you so bad, love you so bad.

She immediately reconized what song the boy was singing. It was Fake Love She also reconized who was sobbing and singing. It was Jungkook.

Jungkook's POV
I was humming 'So What', my favourite song, as i felt my stomach rumbling. I went to the fridge to get some snacks. I opened the fridge to see a huge cake with frosting words saying, Will You Be Mine.
It was a red velvet cake. I already knew who made it and who he made it for. Jin. He was the only person in the dorm that knew how to bake a red velvet cake. And, i was pretty sure he used the cake to confess to Jaerin.
I clenched my fist and walked back to my room. I was too angry to eat. As i was on my way to my room, i walked past Jaerin's room. The door was not completely closed.
So, when i looked into the crack, i saw Jaerin collapse on her bed. My eyes widened as i rushed over to Jaerin's room.

Jungkook: HYUNGS!!! JAERIN FAINTED!

I screamed on the top of my lungs. The hyungs rushed over to Jaerin's room.

Namjoon: What happened?

Jungkook: I don't know!

Namjoon: Okay, i will call PD-nim. Jin hyung, can you cook some soup and porridge? Jungkook, can you stay with Jaerin?

Jungkook: 네 (yes).

Jin hyung nodded his head and ran to the kitchen to cook some soup and porridge. Yoongi hyung started stomping to the living room, cursing and swearing.
Taehyung, Hobi and Jimin hyung started freaking out and panicking in the living room. When everybody left Jaerin's room, tears welled up in my eyes as i burst out in tears. I held Jaerin's hand and started sobbing in her forearm.

Jungkook: Jaerin-ah, can you wake up,제발 (please).

I started singing the lyrics of Fake Love. I kept on singing love you so bad while sobbing.

3rd Person's POV
Jungkook stopped crying and regained his composure. He started looking up. Jaerin, being curious of why Jungkook would be singing her Fake Love, immediately pretended to sleep.

Jungkook: Jaerin-ah, please wake up. I have been wanting to tell you something very important.

Jungkook: I like you so much. I love to see you smile and laugh. I love your cute little dimples, your cute laugh and your cute and adorable sneeze.

Jungkook started smiling. However, his smile faded as he said,

Jungkook: I just wish you would wake up...

Tears welled up in Jungkook's eyes as a lump started forming in his throat. Tears were stinging Jungkook's eyes as he looked desperately at Jaerin, wanting her to wake up.
Unable to control it anymore, tears burst forth like water from a dam, spilling down Jungkook's face. Jungkook wiped his tears but the tears came any way. Jungkook's vision was blurry, making it difficult for him to see.
At the same time, Jaerin was incredibly shocked at Jungkook's sudden confession. If she were not pretending to sleep, her eyes would be super big with her mouth opened wide.
It hurt her heart to see Jungkook crying so badly. She was squinting her eyes the whole time, so that she could see and Jungkook would not notice she was awake.
Jaerin put her right hand on top of Jungkook's hand that was holding her left hand and said,

Jaerin: Kookie-ah, please don't cry... and, i need some time to think about it...

Jungkook looked up as his red and puffy eyes widened in shock. He felt happy that Jaerin was awake but was scared that she heard what he said.

Jungkook: When were you awake?

Jaerin: I woke up when you were singing Fake Love.

A blush crept up on Jungkook's cheeks as it dawned upon him that Jaerin, had heard everything. He looked down thinking about how he embarrssed himself. He knew what Jaerin meant when she said she needed to think about it.

Jungkook: Oh.

Jaerin smiled awkwardly as her brain tried to process the fact that of 7 members of Bts liked her. Was this possible? Was she dreaming? If it were a dream, was it a nightmare or a good dream?
Jaerin pinched herself and unfortunately, it hurt. It wasn't a dream.
At the same time, Jungkook was still embarrassed that he confessed to Jaerin. He knew that he had to change the topic. Desperately, he asked concerned,

Jungkook: Ohh!!! Are you okay? I nearly forgot to ask you that!

Jaerin: I am fine...

Jungkook: Are you sure? Namjoon hyung is calling PD-nim now and Jin hyung is cooking some soup and porridge for you.

Jaerin smiled reassuringly and replied with a weak voice,

Jaerin: I am fine, really...

Jungkook: Good. HYUNGS, JAERIN WOKE UP!!!

Jungkook screamed hysterically. Jin turned off the fire that he used while cooking and rushed to Jaerin's room once again. The boys also ran to Jaerin's room and started bombarding her with questions.

Jin: Jae Jae-ah, are you okay?

Taehyung pouted and asked in a whiny voice,

Taehyung: Jaerin~ why did you faint~?

Namjoon: Guys, GUYS!!! STOP! Jaerin just woke up, she needs some space! And, PD-nim wants to ask her some questions!

The boys stopped asking poor Jaerin, who has a slight headache again, and kept quiet. Namjoon listened to PD-nim's questions, nodded his head and asked Jaerin the questions.

Namjoon: PD-nim asked why did you faint.

Jaerin: I was thinking about a lot of stuff and got a terrible headche. Then, i fainted.

Namjoon: Okay... PD-nim wants you to take some headache medicine and rest well. Oh! And, he wants you to stay in the dorm to rest. He forbits you to go to the fanmeeting that is in three hours from now.

Namjoon: He says that he will tell ARMYs on social media that you are sick. He also asked me to inform ARMYs during the fanmeeting that you are sick so, do not worry

Jaerin frowned upon hearing that. She did not want to stay at the dorm as it would be too boring. However, she wanted to be cooperative. So, she did not protest and nodded her head.

Author's POV
Yes!!! Another long chapter! Yay!!! I am super happy! I hardly write a 1000+ words chapter! Anyways, thank you for reading! Saranghae!💟💞💝