Ship it

Taehyung's POV
ARGH!!! Why must Jaerin like Jackson hyung? Yes, i am jealous but it is because i love Jaerin sooo much but she just blushes at everything Jackson hyung says!!!! Why???
Sigh. I guess love can't be forced. However, the thing i am most worried about is...

WHATHAPPENSIFJACKSONHYUNG LIKESJAERINTOOANDCONFESSAND THEYSTARTDATING?!

My life will be over! OVER!!!!! Urgh!!! Why?!?! *sobs* I hope Jackson hyung doesn't like Jaerin. I know i am being very selfish right now but there is no choice!!! This is the only way me and Jaerin won't be seperated. I mean we are not together but you get what i mean.
I am literally screaming and sobbing my heart out in my pillow in my room right now. The members might think i am crazy but they don't know what i am going through and how i feel right now.
My eyes are probably swollen and my nose is super red but i don't care. The possibilities of me and Jaerin being seperated is super high. But, honestly, why is my life like this???
I am crying super hard right now but i don't care. I just can't accept it!!! I must get Jaerin to love me. I feel like this is the wrong way to get someone to love you but that is the only way! I don't even know what am i even talking about!

3rd Person's POV
While Taehyung was freaking out about how Jaerin has a crush on Jackson, the boys were doing the same thing—freaking out. They were screaming in their pillows, internally sobbing, not understanding why must the world be so cruel to them. They were mad in love with Jaerin and there was no doubt they would do anything for her.
However, poor Jaerin had no idea why were all the boys locked in their own rooms. And, she was also confused as she could hear muffled screaming in their rooms. (P.S, the boys each have their own rooms and so does Jaerin.)
She could not shrug it off but all she could do was think of the possibilities in why were the boys screaming because they locked themselves in. She was worried they were stressed. Or even worse, depressed. There was no doubt that Jaerin was panicking more and more as she thought of worse possibilities of why the boys locked themselves in their rooms.

She was super worried that she started banging on each of their doors demanding for an explanation as for why they were locking themselves in and screaming. However, it was futile. They would not open the doors as they were worried Jaerin might see their swollen eyes and red noses. Now, Jaerin was walking to and fro, worried. What was she going to do? There was no way she could get the boys out of their rooms.
Finally, it was almost time for their fanmeeting. So, the boys came out of their rooms. Luckily, their noses were not red and their eyes are not swollen anymore.

(This is their sitting position during the fanmeeting. P.S, JR is Jaerin and SJ is Jin.)
-----------------------------------------------------------
RM SJ JK JM JR TH SG JH
-----------------------------------------------------------
During the fanmeeting, a fan gave Jaerin some snacks and Jaerin started munching them down immediately. Suddenly, she started coughing as the snacks were too spicy and she ate lots of them.
Immendiately, Taehyung got a bottle of water and gave the bottle of water to Jaerin. He also started patting her back.

Taehyung: Jae Jae, are you okay?!

Jaerin: Ne, TaeTae oppa~ *cough, cough*

Taehyung: Aniyo~ You are not fine. Here, have some water.

After giving the water and patting Jaerin's back, gratefully, Jaerin thanked Taehyung. Fans were screaming and chanting Taerin, their ship name. Taehyung started blushing and Jaerin could see it too.

Jaerin: TaeTae oppa-ah~, why is you're cheeks red?

Taehyung wrecked his brain to find an excuse and finally found one.

Taehyung: Aniyo, it is just a little bit hot in here. *nervous laugh*

He started fanning himself and plastered a fake smile.

Aww, so cute, Jaerin thought. Unable to control herself, she started pinching Taehyung's cheeks which caused ARMYs to go crazy.

Jaerin: TaeTae oppa, sometimes i wonder whether you are even older than me when you are sooooo cute~

Taehyung: T...thanks?

Taehyung felt like he was going to faint anytime soon. Jaerin pinching his cheeks? No way. While Taehyung was enjoying the moment, the other members were mad. They were so mad that you could see smoke coming out from their ears and noses and fire in their eyes as they glared at Taehyung.

Fan: WE SHIP IT!!!

Other fans: YAH!!!!

Fans: TAERIN! TAERIN! TAERIN!

Fan: BE A COUPLE ALREADY!!!

Taehyung felt like the happiest man on earth. Not only was he being pinched on the cheeks by Jaerin, but the fans also want them to be together.
The members fist were clenched very tightly. The pens the members were holding almost snapped. However, the pencil Jin was holding broke into two. Thankfully, ARMYs did not notice. After that cute moment, the fanmeeting was back to normal.
But, a fan gave Jaerin a box. Curious, Jaerin opened the box and a scary clown popped out of the box.

Jaerin: AHH!!!

Completely horrified, Jaerin lunged at Taehyung and hugged him as tightly as possible.

Jaerin: Guhaejwo!!!

Taehyung started laughing at Jaerin's cuteness, while the others comforted her. She is just sooo cute, thought Taehyung.

Author's Notes
Annyeonghaseyo!!! Thank you soooo soooo much for the 400 views!!! I do not know how to express my gratitude!!! And, please do comment on my story! Anyways, thank you and saranghae!💖💗