Meet Bts

When i reached the airport, i saw 4 girls wearing masks. I immediately knew that they were Blackpink. I immediately saw Chaeyoung a.k.a Rose and ran to her and hugged her.

Jaerin: Chaeyoung! Why are you here?

Rose:Jaerin! I heard you were going to be an idol! Congradulations!!! I also heard that you were going to Seoul so, i came to the airport!

After i hugged her, i greeted the other members. We chatted until it was time for my flight. I said goodbye to them and boarded the plane.
After a few hours, i finally reached Seoul. My heart was beating fast because i was super excited. I saw a limousine and got into it. When we reached the dorm, i alighted and was greeted with PD-nim and 7 other boys. I bowed and said, "Annyeonghaseyo!" Then, all 7 boys bowed and greeted me.

PD-nim: Jaerin, meet Bts. Bts, meet Jaerin.

Rap Monster: Hi, i am Rap Monster. The leader of Bts. My real name is Kim Namjoon. You can call me Joonie oppa or RM if you want.

Jin: Hi!!! I am Jin, my real name is Kim Seokjin. I am the oldest in Bts. You can call me Jinnie oppa if you want.

Jhope: Hi!!! I am Jhope, my real name is Jung Hoseok! I am the sunshine of Bts! You can call me Hobi oppa!

Suga: Hi. I am Suga. My real name is Min Yoongi. I am the swag of Bts. You can call me anything you want.

Everyone introduced themselves and Jungkook emphasize that he did NOT want me to call him oppa.After they introduced themselves, they welcomed me into their dorm (in the media). They led me into my room. It was huge! My mouth was opened wide when i saw it!

Suddenly, my stomach started to rumble. I checked the clock and it was 7.30 pm! That was dinner time. I went downstairs to the kitchen wondering whether someone was in-charge of cooking or we just cook our own meals.
When i reached the kitchen, I saw Jin oppa cooking some beef bulgogi. Yum!

We all started eating. The boys started goofing around and chatting. They were just like little kids! So immature! We all just continued chatting and goofing around. They make me feel like i am a part of them.

Aunthor's Notes
Hi!!! I am trying my best to make this story exciting and interesting! I am sorry if it isn't. The exciting part haven't come yet. Anyways, thank you!!!