Jealousy

Jungkook POV
The music played as i walked towards Jaerin. My heart started beating fast as i walked towards her. My palms are sweaty. I had no idea why was i so  scared, but i was. When i was right behind Jaerin, i hugged her. I felt weird; a mixture of happiness and fear. Then, her cold hands held onto my arms. My heart was beating so fast that i could have sworn it stopped. I continued hugging her while singing. After what seemed like forever, i realised that it was time to twirl Jaerin. After i twirled Jaerin, i somehow could not take my eyes off her. I felt different towards her, but i don't know how.
Jaerin's POV
As i waited for my turn to sing and dance, Taehyung oppa walked towards me.

Jaerin: Annyoung, Tae Tae oppa!

I turned towards him and cheerfully greeted him. However, he was frowning. Why? I looked around and saw that every member except Jungkook was frowning.

Taehyung: Annyeong, Jaerin. You and Jungkook were hugging, you two seemed like you were enjoying it.

Enjoying it? What did he mean? Was he jealous? No way! I did not understand. Why was he and the other members frowning? There must be a reason. They are ALWAYS smiling and laughing. Even Hobi oppa was frowning. I just sat there dumbfounded.(Taerin moment)

Jaerin: What?! No! What do you mean?

Taehyung: Oh, nothing!

Taehyung replied and forced a smile. I have been with Bts for 2 months already. I know whether they are really smiling or they were faking it. After Tae Tae oppa forced a smile, i felt even more confused. Why didn't he tell me what he meant? Was it a secret? Why?  As all the questions were brewing in my mind, the dance manager interrupted me.

Dance Manager: Everybody, it is lunch break!

During lunch break, Jungkook was acting nervous around me. While the others were sending death glares towards Jungkook. Jungkook and Jimin oppa were sitting beside me and Hobi  oppa was sitting opposite me. We just started chatting and laughing. However, even though they were laughing, they were still sending death glares towards Jungkook.

Author's Note
Hi!!! I hope you guys enjoyed my story! There will be people's point of view which is POV. Please take note that i will be doing POVs more often.