Tour

Author's Note
Guys, just to inform you, my absoulute favourite BTS song is Let Go. And, this tour i am writing about is not real. I was just making it up. Anyways, enjoy!

Namjoon's POV
Tommorrow is going to be our tour. All of us are packing. I was super excited as i knew that it was the first time Jaerin was going on tour.
I could see the excitement in her eyes as she stuffed all her clothes and othe necessities like; facial mask, facial cream, books, headphones and charger.

Countries Bts are going:
• London
• Hokkaido
• Beijing
• Los Angeles
• Paris
• Hong Kong
• Taiwan
• Melbourne

Unknowingly, i started smiling like an idiot while looking at Jaerin. She is so cuteㅡespecially when she is excited.

???: Who are you smiling at?

Shocked, I turned around to see Hoseok looking at me.

Jhope: You do know she's mine, right?

I rolled my eyes upon hearing that and acted ignorant as i asked,

Namjoon: But you do know that there is a possibility that she will be mine, right?

Jhope just walked away, ignoring what i said.

Time Skipeu!!!!💝

Today, was finally the day of our flight. We held our plane tickets as we entered the place of deathㅡthe airport. As we were walking with our mask covering two-third of our faces, i heard screams.

My eyes widened as i looked around to see a couple of fangirls holding their phones, screaming. They started running towards us. Soon, a crowd formed a circle around us as we continued to walk through the airport.

I looked to my side to see Jaerin genuinely scared. Her eyes widened in horror as she looked around to see many fans surrounding us.
This was exactly why i called the airport the place of death.The managers and bodyguards beside us started blocking the overly excited fans from touching us.
We were going through the departure hall's 'stations' so that we can reach the gate. (If you guys don't know what it is, go search on internet.)
I looked to my side again to see Jaerin really scared. I squeeze my way through the crowd to reach her. The fans were screaming, yelling and chatting all at the same time, causing me to hear nothing but chatters. Worried, i asked her while screaming,

Namjoon: Jaerin-ah, are you okay?!

Jaerin forced a smile and replied while screaming too,

Jaerin: Ne, Namjoon oppa!

I nodded my head as we continued walking. After going through all the 'stations', we were close to reaching the gate. Relief washed over me as i saw the beautiful sight of the gate just miles away from us.

Namjoon: Jaerin-ah, we are almost at the gate! Do not worry!

I shouted at Jaerin who was absoulutely petrified. I held her hand so that we can walk faster towards the gate. I squeezed her hand lightly and gave her a smile of encouragement.
When we reached the gate, our manager rushed to the check-in counter and asked the check-in counter lady if we could immediately go for the flight. The lady nodded and our manager signalled to us, saying that we can board the plane.

Time Skipeu!!!

When we boarded the plane,

Sitting Arrangement:
JK SJ
TH JH
JR RM
JM SG
--------------------------------------------------------------
We started walking to our seats in the airplane. We put all of our baggage in the luggage compartments above our seats. When we sat down and made ourselves comfortable, i looked over to see all of the other members glaring at me.
All of their faces were black. They looked really mad. I looked in front to see Hoseok hyung clenching his fiat really tight.
I looked back at Jaerin to see her hugging her pillow as she already started reading a book. She was super immersed in reading her book. I smiled at her, seeing how cute she is. Even when she is reading a book she has to look so cute!
Unknowingly, i stared at Jaerin like a weird creepy stalker. I snapped out of my thoughts when Jaerin turned around and asked, confused,

Jaerin: Namjoon oppa, what are you staring at?

Namjoon: O...ohh! J...just at the view.

I smiled awkwardly at Jaerin as i could feel my face burning up. I looked down, avoiding Jaerin's eyes of curiosity.

Jaerin: 왜요 (Why)? The plane have not flew off yet.

I face was even hotter and redder. It was as red as a tomato.

Namjoon: Just looking at the airport... yah.

Jaerin: O...okay?

I looked down again awkwardly as i fiddled with my fingers. I was super mad with myself. What is wrong with me?! I have to stop being like a creep and staring at Jaerin! There was an awkward silence as i wondered if i should start a coversation.
I sighed at the situation i am currently in and slowly, i fell asleep.

Author's Note
I am trying to write a longer story so, please bear with an only 800+ words story. However, i wanna thank you guys sooo much for so many views! I hope you guys will vote and comment more on my story! Gamsahamnida! Saranghae!💖💓💗