Comfort

The next day, DNA's music video is finally on the internet!!! I was super excited! I went to Jimin oppa and borrowed his computer. I went into my room, sat on my comfy bed and watched the music video. After watching, i went to read the comments.

Comments:Is she the new member Bts was talking about?

Comments:
Is she the new member Bts was talking about?

She is sooo pretty

Urgh! Why is a girl in a boy band?

Jungkook oppa is MY future husband! Who is she to hug him?!

Jungkook oppa is my boyfriend! Why is she hugging him?

Her name is Jaerin? What a terrible name AND she is so fake and ugly, always clinging onto MY Jungkook!

When i saw those comments, i felt like crying. Why were ARMY so mean to me? Do they hate me? Why? As i continued reading the comments, unknowingly, a tear slipped out of my eyes. Soon, tears were streaming down my cheeks. When i was not looking, Jimin oppa came into my room. When he saw me crying, he plopped beside me on my bed and used his thumbs to wipe away my tears.

Jimin: Omo! Why are you crying? My Jae Jae should not be crying!

Jaerin: Aniyo, aniyo (no, no)! I am crying because... umm... i saw a sad movie!

Jimin pouted when i said that. He crossed his arms.

Jimin: Jae Jae-ah, i know that you are lying

Jimin: Jae Jae-ah, i know that you are lying. We know each other for 2 months
already.

Then, Jimin oppa started doing aegyo, pouting and puppy dog eyes. I couldn't take it anymore!

Jaerin: Fine!

I shoved the computer into his face and his eyes widen. I started crying again. I could not help it!

Jimin: Jae Jae-ah, ARMY are just jealous of your cute and pretty face. You should not feel sad. ARMY did not mean it.

Jaerin: But...but they said mean things to me and called me ugly and fake. They...they did not have to be so mean!

Jimin: Jae Jae-ah don't worry about what they said, okay? You need to be my little cute sunshine again!

After he said that, i nodded and he kissed me on my cheek and whispered

Jimin: Ulgi mala (don't cry), Jae Jae-ah. How about we tell the others so that they can discuss what to do.(Jaemin moment)

Jaerin: Aniyo! What if they got angry at ARMY? That will be bad!

Jimin: They will understand.

Jimin persuaded me to tell the other members. He ran out of my room and called them. When they were all in my room, Jimin showed them the comments. Everybody were shocked. Then, they realised that my eyes were puffy and my nose was red. They immediately knew i was crying and comforted me.

Namjoon: How about we do a Vlive and tell ARMY that they should not be mean to Jaerin.

Jaerin: I don't know...

After some discussion, the members decided to do a Vlive.

I hope there will not be anymore hate comments.

Author's Note
Hi!!! I might not be posting one or two parts everyday because i am quite busy due to school. Thank you!