Chapter 1

Hello! I just want to quickly say that this story is a few years old, and there may be some issues with it. I'm not a good writer but I hope it's at least makes you happy :) enjoy!!

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
"Uuurrrggh" I groaned as I twisted to turn off my alarm; It was 6:45 am, and I needed to get ready for my first day at school.

I climbed out of my bed, my hair draping, knotted, over me. I hurried to have a shower.

Once clean I got on my uniform, pulling up my skirt and adjusting each fold.

[ I drew the uniforms for the girls and boys. As the reader in this book is a girl, you'll be wearing the female uniform. The skirt and bow can be whatever colour you want ]

I gazed at my figure in the uniform, running my hand along the skirt. Content with how I looked, I brushed my hair and went downstairs, grabbing my bag and lunch.

"Y/N, don't forget your breakfast" Mom handed me a plate of toast. I smiled and ate it quickly, gaining the hiccups. "G-HICk!-great"

~

My neighbour hood was calm, only the faint murmur of vehicles traveling about. My F/C bag hung over my shoulder as I hurried to the bus stop. When I was close enough I saw my friend Isabelle. (Imtheyoontoyourmin )

"Issssyyyy!" I called out, running over to her.
"Y/N!" Isabelle squealed.
I embraced her tightly.
"How was your holiday? Oh I missed you!" I said, I was so happy to see her, our spring holiday seemed to drag on forever.
"It was lovely! I missed you too!" She smiled, turning when the distant rumble of a school bus became louder.
"The bus is heeerrreeee!" She danced about and climbed on. I joined her in a seat, noticing the looks I got from other students; they looked fascinated. I smirked slightly and sat down.

~

"Wow, look at it, it's so big!" We both gawked at the size and style of the school; It's design was modern and clean, with pathways framed by cherry blossom trees, dropping their petals on the smooth concrete.
A fountain sat comfortably in the middle of a square, designed for studying and eating lunch.

I fell in love with the sight of it.

"Don't we have an opening assembly?" I asked.
"Oh shoot, yeah!" Isabelle grabbed my hand and dragged me off the bus and to the main hall. As I was dragged behind her I noticed the colour she chose for her skirt and bow; a soft purple. I knew it was her favourite colour and smiled, finally catching my footing when she slowed down.

The hall was large, covered in bright posters and fun decorations of cherry blossoms and pretty birds. I smiled and sat down with Isabelle, my bag neatly placed between my legs.

"Welcome students! I hope you enjoy your stay at Rainfall Highschool. Today you will be finding out what classes you are in and what clubs there are for you. Now, please listen closely to what I'm going to say next..."

~

After the assembly we started to head to our first lesson, taking in the gorgeous design of the school. "I love this place already, everything is so pretty" You grinned and walked beside Isabelle. As you gawked at everything you noticed that Izzy had dragged you to lesson: Drama.

"I love drama" Isabelle grinned,   Joining the group of students lined up at the back of the drama room. The teacher was reading our groups for the lesson.

"Okay, in group 3.... ah! You two must be Y/N  and Isabelle, please go into group 2" the teacher said sweetly. I went to the group she motioned at and smiled.

There were three boys and another girl.

Two were tan-skinned and the other boy was pale, the girl was short and fair skinned. I waved shyly.
"Hey, uh, I'm Y/N and this is Isabelle, my friend. It's nice to meet you" I nervously fiddled with my skirt. One of the tanned boys, who had blue eyes, came over and grabbed my hand, kissing the top of it. "My pleasure darling" he charmingly spoke. I blushed bright red.
"Uhuhuuuuhhuh" I seemed to be having a nervous and awkward breakdown.

SMACK!

"Lance stop flirting with girls"
The pale, dark haired boy of our group smacked Lance on the back of the head. Lance poured and rubbed his head.
I calmed down, still rosy cheeked.

"Sorry about him, that's Lance. He's Keith," he motioned to the dark haired boy, "that's Pidge and I'm Hunk!" The other tanned boy, who was large and tall, shook my sweating hand.

"I'm Y/N it's great to meet you all, shall we get started with our drama task?"

"Yeah!"