Chapter 7

What's going on here?

I jumped at the voice, turning to face who spoke; or might I say faces.
Rosie and Emma.
Keith seemed to move his hands off me for a moment but quickly pulled her closer.
"None of your business" He snapped. The girls laughed.
"Any business is our business honey," Emma walked forward and stood close to hit face, her eyes glinting, "And I think this isn't Y/n's business at all... it's yours and mine, baby" She leant forward, lips pursed for a kiss. Keith flinched.

SLAP!

"What the hell do you think your doing?" I growled. My hand stung because of how hard I had slapped her. I then stood in front of Keith and took a stance; it sort of said back off he's mine.

Rosie was glaring daggers at them as she lead Emma away, who was trying to go back and hit me back.

Keith tapped my shoulder.
"Y/n?" I turned around. "Mh?"
He slammed his lips against mine and as I got over my shock we began to laugh into the kiss.
"What the hell—," I chuckled, "Aren't those two annoying? They try to drown me and then one tries to kiss my-"
"My? So I'm yours?" Keith teased.
I blushed and hit is chest playfully, putting my head on it.
"If you want to be..." I mumbled.
"Okay then... I'm yours... so... uh.... what now? I've never gotten this far before..." Keith scratched his head.

I smiled and held is hand, leading him away from the cherry blossom tree. "How about a date?"
"Sounds good to me"

AAAAAAH
Why is this so hard to write :(
I've been struggling to write this recently so I might just finish it here. But I'll try and update if I get my writing spark back. But for now, have a good day :)