Chapter 4

My eyes opened to my ceiling.
Yesterday me and Keith kissed... what's gonna happen now? Are things gonna be awkward now? What will the others think?!

"Nope Nope I'm taking the day off" I got out of bed and made myself look sickly. "Mooooommm..." I groaned. She entered the room, hurrying to check me over and urgently called the school.

"Oh sweetheart it's only your second day, poor girl..." she tucked me in and got me comfy. "Relax and get better" she said, leaving me to rest.
"Score"

~

As I lay in bed I twiddled with a string of hair that hung over my face. My thoughts were muddled as I kept remembering the kiss...soft, gentle, smooth, confusing, exciting, so much behind it! I should probably forget it, it was just in the moment...it's not that he might like me or a-anything...haha... oh shoot.

~

*RING RING*
"Hello?"
"Hey Y/N why aren't you at school? Are you sick?" Issy had called to check up on me. "Also, the others from our drama group had asked how you were. One guy seemed more worried than the others—"
"Yeah yeah I'm fine, just... I dunno" I started to panic slightly.
"What happened?" I could tell she was smirking.
"N-Nothing! It was nothing, we didn't—"
And now she knows.
"What was nothing? And who is 'we? Huh? Huh?" Issy giggled as I whined at her.
"I may have...kissed a boy..."
"EEEEEEEEEEEEH WHO? WHOOO?" Issy squealed happily.
"KEITH KEITH! IT WAS KEITH! STOP SCREAMING!"
"...okaaaaay~"
"Are you planning something?"
"Nope!"
*BEEP*
"And I'm doomed"

Sorry it's a short chapter! I haven't been able to write so I'll start in the next chapter and Make sure it's longer. Give me any ideas if you have any, I'm open to ideas :3