Chapter 3

The water lapped against the side of the pool as the others, Keith and the brown haired girl ( who I had found out was called Diana ), dived into the body of water. I was waiting for them to finish their basic practice to then start mine with their help.

I stood aside with the two blond girls, listening to their mutters; I didn't know what they were saying.

Just as the others were about to turn back, I felt something hit my back, sending me into the water. My mouth opened in shock, pulling in the water as I plunged in.
"G-gAAH!"
I was confused, shocked, choking...
I have to get back up!
Where's the surface?
That's the floor...
"MmMMH!" I felt something wrap around me, pulling towards the surface; or what I thought was the surface.

As I reached the surface I choked out the water in my lungs, clinging to whoever pulled me up.
"Hhah...hah..hhh...." My breath was broken and jumpy.

As I gained back my senses, I realised what happened.
"Y-You—" I glared at the two blond girls.
They pushed me in.

"What?" Whoever was holding me spoke, bringing my attention to them.
"K-Keith? Hh... the girls...the blond girls pushed me in— You bitches!" You snapped around and tried to stand up, stumbling.

Keith held me back.
"They pushed you in? Are you sure they weren't playing?"
"Well why didn't they come get me when I was drowning? I was terrified!" Your eyes were teary. Keith frowned and turned to glare at the girls.
"Did you?" He sternly said.

One of the blond girls, who was called Rosie, grumbled.
"Why'd you even save her..." she muttered, her twin sister Emma nodding.
Keith growled.
"What?"
"I mean—"
"No" Keith helped you stand fully. "Don't"
"We quit"

~

"Are you two okay? What happened?" The ginger boy had found us walking out of the pool. He, Jake, looked worried.
Keith calmed himself.
"We quit, Rosie and Emma pushed Y/N in to... well... drown her. I don't even know why" Keith growled as he spoke their names.

Jake nodded, understanding.
"I'll deal with them" Jake said briefly, putting a hand on my shoulder. "Get well soon" he said, leaving to talk to the girls.

I sighed and let Keith help me to the changing room. "Are you Alright from here then?" He asked, uncomfortable being in the girls changing room. I blushed slightly. "I'll be okay"
"Okay..." he seemed a little worried, but was covering it with his normal act. I noticed.
"Wait outside, then we can head home. I regret staying behind..." I blink away my thoughts.
"Well, see you in a moment then..." Keith waited outside.

~

I struggled to change, stumbling. At one point I hit my head on the wall, shouting in pain and stumbling over. Keith seemed really worried and hurried in, still nervous though, and found me in my underwear on the floor.
He blushed.

"Are you okay?" He covered his eyes and walked over, helping me up. I stumbled and fell into him.

"O-oops" I had my hands against his chest, my eyes glistening as I looked at him.

I don't know what came over us... my body near his, his blushing face, the silent room...
We kissed

Oh the bliss! And before I could understand what was happening, I pulled away and looked at him.

"K-Keith" I stuttered.
He seemed confused but a small smile was on his face.
"Is that what a kiss is like...?" He touched his own lip gently, processing it all. "U-uh..." he seemed to get a sense of everything and left you to change, giving you a goofy smile before he left.

Wow. I just kissed Mullet boy.