Chapter 5

The next day was stressful, I was so worried what would be waiting for me at school. I unfortunately, however, had forgotten Isabelle was planning something.

"GOODMORNING!" Izzy greeted, hugging me tightly.
"H-Hey"
"So...are you excited for today~?" She grinned mischievously and twiddled with her hair.
"Oh no... what have you got planned?"
"Nothing! But I couldn't help but let some of the group know... except you know who~" Issy giggled and casually turned away, walking towards the bus which had just arrived behind us.

I shook my head and adjusted my skirt, walking to the bus and climbing on. Letting out a long breath, I put in my headphones and listened to music.

~

It was our last lesson of the day.
I stayed hidden and away from the group at times, mostly when Keith was around. And now I was grabbing my things for my last lesson; PE.

But as I was about to close my locker, and yes we did have them, I noticed a small piece of paper tucked in the door. I opened it softly and read it:

Y/N,
Meet me at the largest cherry blossom tree behind the school after lesson. I need to talk to you.
Yours sincerely,
Anonymous.

I smiled softly and folded it back up, placing it in my skirt pocket.
"Okay, I'll see you then 'Anonymous'

AAAAAAARH
Hey everyone 😅 I'm sorry I don't update often, I find it hard with school and all, but I will update when I can and they'll be fairly short, depending on how things are. Anyway, Fair-Well for-now!