lucidity

lucid
(of a dream) experienced with the dreamer feeling awake, aware of dreaming, and able to control events consciously.

ryland adams has the perfect life. top grades, a hot girlfriend, rich parents, what more can he ask for? it's his final year of school before he follows in his fathers footsteps by taking over the family business. his whole life is planned out. except there's just one problem.

he can't stop dreaming of shane, the pretty boy in his sleep.

__________

SPOTIFY PLAYLIST
i now have a playlist for my books! my username is @mcorreia , which is all you have to type into the search bar. the playlist is called "bad boy". make sure NOT TO PUT ON SHUFFLE and play the music in order.

SOCIAL MEDIAStwitter - amberlikespugsinstagram - ambercorreia_snapchat - stardustshyland

SOCIAL MEDIAS
twitter - amberlikespugs
instagram - ambercorreia_
snapchat - stardustshyland

ABOUT THE AUTHOR
stardustshyland (amber) is a sixteen year old british writer who has been watching shane dawson since summer of 2017. her passion for writing sparked at a young age when she came to the realisation that books were the escape from the real world that she so deeply craved.

NOTE
this book is for people aged fourteen and over. there will be scenes of a sexual nature, swearing, smoking, alcoholism, drug use and mild violence, which some people may find upsetting. if you are uncomfortable with any of the above then this book may not be for you.

thank you :)
written april 2018.

OTHER BOOKS
bad boy
broken
pastels
porcelain