Chapter 19: The Dementor

Hi friends, I'm back lol. I'm currently on spring break and I actually have time to do this so here I am, anyways just wanted to give yall a little update!   Remember to vote and comment! It really inspires me to write and gets my motivation going!

The train lurched forward a few minutes later and students were running down the hallway trying to find their friends and tell them what they saw. Charlotte sat by Ginny, who was shaking vigorously, and put a comforting arm around her. She and Bryce were looking at each other in confusion. Of course Charlotte thought that thing  was scary, actually, she thought it was terrifying, but she didn't understand what had made Ginny break into sobs right after it left their compartment. All of their heads snapped up when their door opened and Neville Longbottom stood looking panicked and out of breath.

"Charlotte, Harry's passed out!" Is all he said before he turned back around and headed back towards his compartment. Charlotte stood up immediately and darted out into the hallway and chased after her brother's friend.

Once she reached where Neville had disappeared to, she saw her brother lying on the floor of his compartment and his friends and Remus surrounding him. "What happened?"

Ron looked up with confusion laced in his eyebrows as he shook his head, "He just went into a fit whenever that thing came into our compartment."

Hermione took it upon herself to wake Harry up and began to softly slap his cheeks, "Harry- Harry wake up!"

Charlotte heard her two friends enter into the small space behind her and she looked towards Remus who was already glancing at her. It suddenly questioned into her mind on what he was doing in this compartment with Harry and their friends. Shouldn't he be with the other teachers?

Remus seemed to have read her mind because he gave her a curt shake of the head and looked back down to her brother who seemed to be waking up. Charlotte got down on her knees and helped Ron and Hermione get Harry onto the seat. "Harry are you okay?"

Harry seemed to be a little distorted and took his clammy hand and wiped the cold sweat from his face, "What happened? Who was screaming?"

Charlotte snapped her head around to Ron and Hermione in an attempt to see if they were understanding what he was saying. Ron looked at Harry nervously, "No one was screaming, Harry."

"But I heard-" Harry stopped as a sudden sound made everyone jump. Remus was breaking a large chocolate bar into small pieces.

"Here," Remus said as he handed Harry one of the pieces, "eat it. It'll help."

Harry looked at Remus in fearful eyes, "What was that thing?"

"A dementor, looking for Sirius Black," Remus walked to the door and opened it to leave, "I'm going to have a talk to the driver, now eat. You'll feel better,"

 You'll feel better,"