Day 1

"5.......6........5 6 7 8!!!" Jungkook said before dancing, Hopefully knowing that the teenagers listened and remembered the routine they were suppose to do. Hip hop is what they really like to do, and freestyle. Jungkook loves teaching younger children such as ages 9 or 10 or 11, They listen and enjoy dance a lot better. Jungkooks daughther, Jordan, is such an amazing dancer. Her mother died because of she was murdered.......Jungkook has been really protective over Jordan since that day...... "Park Jimin stop being lazy and be quicker with your arms!"

"Yes sir" Jimin yelled as he was already out of breath from how fast he was going, He does privates with his daughter sometimes but its hard to do so since so many practices from ages 16-19 are always coming in for lessons.

"Good work" Jungkook said as he turned off the music "Tommrow, We will work on this more since i know at least half of you in this room haven't been practicing" The students in the room knew Jungkook wasn't in a good mood so they all bowed and grabbed their stuff and left. Frustrated Jungkook sat in the corner of the room where most of his music was like his phone, Speakers, computer, and his desk. He sat in his chair and breathed out heavy

"Whats going on?" Jhope said setting his dance bag and water bottle down by the mirror so he could warm up. Jhope has always been there for Jungkook ever since they met in college.

"Its Jordan" Jungkook responded "shes not doing well"

"Whats going on with JoJo?" Jhope asked as he started warming up his feet, JoJo was Jordans nickname for some reason, It just started ever since Jhope started calling her that.

"She has lazy eye in her left eye, And its....really bad. I just dont want that eye developing cancer or a tumor since its so bad"

"Jeon..." Jhope said "She'll be fine. At least she's not blind, Shes not dying, Shes fine. Everything will be okay for Jojo"

"Well.....I guess your right" Jungkook nodded while cutting some of the music off of the teenage dance group "How's Cody?"

"Fine" Jhope responded "He's um....hormones ya know"

"Oh god" Jungkook chuckled "Where is he now? He's always with you"

"Babysitters, God whenever i bring him here he'll either throw stuff at me or run away"

"Kids......" Jungkook shrugged "Hey, JoJo isn't doing that bad with hormones and stuff, Its just really hard to see her with this stupid..... condition she has"

"Kooks, Dont get frustrated" Said Jhope "She's okay! I promise"

"Ill try ill try!"

"You are so protective Kook" Jhope chuckled stretching his legs by bending over and touching his toes

"Thats it" Jungkook said and jumped on Jhope like he was gonna give him a piggy back ride.

"Hey you little horse!!!" Jhope laughed and fell on his stomach "Stop stop stop it hurts!!" Jhope said a hundred times and finally, Jungkook let go of him.

"I am not a horse, pretty sure your the horse........Horse face!!!"

"Your so annoying"

"I know" Jungkook faked hair flip "Wanna come to my house for a bit?"

"Sure, Ill bring Cody so him and Jojo can talk"

-------------------------------

First Chapter complete😁