Day 3

Jungkook put his face into his hands and breathed slowly, trying to calm himself down from all this stress that's going on in his life

"Appa" Jordan weeped as she stood in the door way of Jungkooks room "I....I want to dance"

"Come here JoJo" Jungkook said holding out his arms as Jordan put herself on his lap, Jungkook cuddled her into his chest and pecked her head "I know, I know you do. No ones at  studio right now so i can ask my boss, Kim Taehyung, if i could get you in for a private or something"

"That would br great Appa" Jordan smiled and hopped off his lap so she could go get dance clothes and shoes on

Jungkook loves seeing his daughter dance, He doesn't regret getting his girlfriend preganat at a young age at all. They were both just 13.....But it was worth it. He finished school just fine and finished college fine too. Then he reliazed that maybe it would be a good idea to get a partner to help him, I mean, he loves being single and all but it would be nice to have a partner. Jhope is sorta helpful, But he has his own child to take care of too.

"Appa i am ready" Said Jordan holding her dance bag and smiling

"Lets go" Jungkook said with a grin

__________________________________

"And 1 and 2 and 3 and 4" Jungkook counted as Jordan started her solo routine nice and sharp and clean, Jungkook was surprised Jordan was doing it like she has been doing it her whole life. It seemed like Jordan forgot about her lazy eye and danced so proudly "Yes JoJo!!!"

Just then, Jungkooks phone started to ring and Jungkook ran over to it. It was an unknown number so he ignored it. He kept cheering Jordan on but the same caller called him again, He finally decided to pick it up and left the room so Jordan could focus on her solo.

"Hello?" Jungkook answered

"Hey Jungkook!" The woman on the other side of the phone said "Its Jia! Mikas friend"

"Why are you calling me now?" Jungkook said in confusion "She died 6 years ago"

"Yes i understand that, But do you remember me?"

"Yeah" Jungkook responded "You hung out with Mika alot"

"Yeah! I need you to do me a favor"

"What is it?"

"I need you to go on a date with me" Jia said nervous

"What??" Jungkook said almost about to hang out "No! I um....No. i am not planning on being with someone else anytime soon, i still cant get over Mika"

"I know but i need to prove to my friends that......I can actually get a boy to go on a date with me" Jia said "please! I really need you Kookie"

"Shut up" Jungkook snapped "Only Mika can call me that, even if shes dead"

"Sorry......Will you please???"

"Finnneeee" Jungkook whined "When and where?"

"Awesome!!! Meet me at the cafe at 7pm tonight. See ya Jeon" Jia said before hanging up

"What am I doing with my life" Jungkook said before walking back into the dance room

---------------------------------------------

Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far!💖💖