Day 11

"Jungkookie?" Jhope said from outside of the door "Jungkook, Let me in please.....I can help you"

Jungkook got up from his bed and opend the door "What?"

"Hey...." Jhope grabbed his hand and sat him down "Whats wrong buddy?"

"I.....I dont know" Jungkook started to tear up and Jhope cupped his face and pulled him closer

"What's going on Jungkook? You normally don't act this way, I know you get angry and snap at people when they call you that name but......Jimin is your loved one"

"I am so stressed" Jungkook sobbed "About Jimins preganacy and knowing that i am gonna have another kid is just so stressful Hope....Plus Jordans surgery and a lot is just really getting to me"

"I completely understand, I get it. It's okay to be stressed like this. But you need to be supportive on the ones you love. Not snapping at them. You know what i do when i am stressed?"

"What?"

"I go out"

"Haha, Good one" Jungkook chuckled, "Really? You? Go out and drink and go to strip clubs and have one night stands?"

"Shut up!" Jhope laughed "Yes, i dont tell anyone since i am fun guy and i try to make people laugh, You should go out while Jimin babysits Jordan. Say its business stuff"

"I mean i havent had a drink in years........Ill think about it for sure tho"

"Come on Jungkook" Jhope begged "Hot guys dance on you and their----"

"ALRIGHT!!!" Jungkook raised his voice and laughed "Ill go, Tonight at 7?"

"Lets do it" Jhope said

7pm later, Jungkook kissed Jimin and Jordan goodbye and headed out the door as quickly as he could to make sure the both of them wouldn't ask any questions about what's going on, Jungkook indeed told them he is going somewhere that has something to do with his business. Once the best friends got in the car, They both looekd at each other and smirked "Lets go"

They arrived at a bar and already had a couple drinks/shots. Jungkook felt so much better as he was on the dance floor dancing his heart out to the songs that were playing. "Man Hop...I fell soooo much bettey"

"Dude, How are you already drunk from just a couple shots???"

"I am not drunk" Jungkook laughed "I was just playing with you, I cant drunk because what if Jimin or Jordan text me?"

"Let loose Jungkook!!!! Dont worry about them, This is your stress reliever" Jhope said handing him another shot and he took it right away

Just then......Someone pinned him against the wall and got really close to his face "Hello cutie....My name is Kim Taehyung"

"H...hey" Jungkook said and wrapped his arms around Taehyungs waist "Well Aren't you just a little slut"

By this time, Jhope was going crazy......He was taking pictures and a lot of selfies, posting them on Instagram and tweeting some of his friends

"Ooohhh Jungkook your about to get sommmeee" Jhope squealed like a little kid

"Hey can i get your number?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook agreed and they swapped numbers, After they did, Taehyung started to kiss Jungkook closely and softly, not rough or anything

"Ill leave you 2 alone" Jhope laughed and went back onto the dance floor

Jungkook touched Taehyung im areas he shouldn't but at least he was having fun, Plus Taehyungs lips felt good on Jungkooks. So soft and pink. Taehyung let out a soft moan when Jungkook slid his hand under Taehyungs pants as he slipped his tounge in Taehyungs mouth. Taehyung didnt look that old either, He looked 17 maybe even 18ish.

"Mine" Jimin said grabbing Taehyungs ass

"Yours" Taehyung bit his nose

--------------------

Bad Jungkook cheating on Jimin😣😣😣