Day 2

"JoJo, I am home" Jungkook said walking through the door to see Jordan all snuggled up in the living room on the couch fast asleep "Must be the medication she's on finally kicked in, It makes her sleepy and she is a deep sleeper"

"Aw" Jhope pouted "That means i cant get Cody....."

"Oh Shush you big baby" Jungkook said getting a blanket off of the side of the couch and carefully laying it over Jordan. He knew that he didn't have the best looking house but it was all he could afford for a single parent

 He knew that he didn't have the best looking house but it was all he could afford for a single parent

"God i wish i can understand how she feels right now...."

"What do you mean Kooks?"

"She's been getting picked on because of her lazy eye and JoJo doesn't wanna go to school because of it. She doesn't enjoy it like she use to"

"School is all about learning my dude" Jhope said standing next to Jungkook "She'll be okay"

Jungkook bent down and slowly stroked her forehead, She felt warm, it wasnt because of the heat in the house. Jungkook knew it was the medication...........He felt so bad for his daughter....."I know, its really getting the best of her"

"I see, Is it contagious?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes "If it was, i wouldn't have you near her or Cody"

Jhope chuckled "Hey i am not smart okay"

"I noticed since day one" Jungkook joked

"I will jump on you right now" Jhope said getting ready to 'fight' Jungkook.

"Not here not here!" Jungkook giggled and ran upstairs to his bedroom and locked the door so Jhope couldnt get in, The boys love to play so Jhope knew he was just joking when he locked it

Jungkook unlocked it and let Jhope in, both boys sat on the bed in silence for a bit untill Jhope spoke up "How's Jimin doing?"

"Not good" Jungkook answered "His technique has been lazy and he just isn't acting himself"

"Do you know why?" Jhope smirked

"No"

"He has a crush on you" Jhope squealed like a little kid "Dont believe me? I have proof!"

"There's no way......Hope, i am not gay"

"Oh really?" Jhope got out his phone and pulled up the messages him and Jimin have been having recently "So i started with a hey how are you doing and then he said....." Jungkook took his phone out of his hands and looked closely

Messages>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hope: Hey Jimin, heard you had a rough practice. Is everything okay?

Jimin: Um, No. I have been getting really distracted by the dance teacher....

Hope: How so?

Jimin:..........Hes just really hot, Like, attractive hot. and its really hard for me to dance with him always on my mind

Hope: Awww Jimin has a little crush!

Jimin: Shut up! Ill Talk to you later, i have home work
Hope left the chat room>>>>>>>>>

"See" Jhope said "He likes you!!"

"I am not gonna have this 19 year old boy like me or love me or whatever, I cant get over Mika....."

"Yeah she's still your um....home screen and lock screen" Jhope said opening Jungkooks phone

home screen and lock screen" Jhope said opening Jungkooks phone

Jungkook sighed "Everytime i look at Jordan, I see Mika. She's so much like her mom.....She has her eyes, personality, her sweet and kind words, her sass" Jungkook chuckled on the last part "Its hard to hear Jordan say 'i want mommy' whenever she's mad at me or something"

"Kooks" Jhope said putting his hand on Jungkooks shoulder "You need to learn how to move on, You need a hard working partner to help you with stuff"

"I know!" Jungkook snapped, making Jhope flinch "Ill figure something out alright!!"

"Ill leave" Jhope said "You need to calm down, and just think about it okay? You dont realize how bad Jimin wants you"

------------------------------------

Btw

Jordan's room😁

Jungkooks room😁

Jungkooks room😁