Day 13

Jimin and Jungkook started to get really aggressive with their words so Jhope took Jordan with him along with Cody back to his place so Jordan and Cody dont start saying any of these words too.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE CONTACTED ME AND AT LEAST SHOULD HAVE BEEN HONEST JEON!!!"

"WELL MAYBE I DIDNT WANT TO!"

"GET OUT" Jimin pointed towards the door

"Um bitch this is my house so no, You get the hell out of my house, I never wanna see you again nor do you EVER!! Go near my daughter"

"Alright that's fine" Jimin said "Ill have fun caring this child thats in my stomach all by myself!!"

"Go" Jungkook said sturnley and Jimin stormed out of the house, Slamming the door behind him

"Oh my god" Jungkook whispered put his forehead into his hands "Why......."

Jungkook got out his phone and contacted Jhope "Are you okay??"

"I am fine Hope" Jungkook said "Is Jordan and Cody okay?"

"Their fine" Said Jhope "Where are you right now?"

"I am at my house still, Jimin is going back to his parents house....Anyways i was just wondering if maybe its a good idea for me to come over"

"Go ahead, Jordan really misses you" Jhope said "Sorry about what happend"

"I....its okay" Jungkook said already getting in his car "Ill be over soon"

____________________________________

"Hey" Jhope said giving Jungkook a quick hug before letting him in, Jungkook went inside and the boys sat on the couch. Cody and Jordan were playing over watch but they were sitting on the floor. Jhope was sorta rich like Jungkook. "So......Hows it going?"

"I dont even know, I am sure i am better off without Jimin since i have been doing just fine without him when i was raising JoJo all by myself"

"Atta kid" Jhope chuckled "Think positive, Jimin doesn't desvere you cuz you are the nicest, sweetest, strongest person i know Kooks, i knew the day i found out that you guys were together.........I just knew he wasnt like your other wife"

"Thanks Hope" Jungkook said and hugged him one last time

"Hey, Your single now, You can finally be with Taehyung"

"Oh i dont know" Jungkook laughed "I guess i dont have the best luck with relationships"

"You and Mika hardly fighted Kooks, That was the happiest i have seen you"

"I......I don't know, I think i am just gonna take a break and live a little as a single man ya know?"

"It's your life, You choose how you want to live it"

"Yeah...."

"Appa" Jordan spoke up "Wheres Eomma Jimin?"

"He's.........Hes not here" Jungkook responded

"Did he die?" Jordan asked worried

"No no no no, No baby" Jungkook grabbed her waist and sat her on his lap "He's um, On his own, we broke up"

"Oh........" Jordan pouted

"Theres a bright side tho, Jimin didnt help me at all with you. He didnt raise you, He didnt take care of you when you were struggling with your lazy eye, or when you are sick. Maybe we are better off without him"

"O...okay, Can we stay here tonight please?? I wanna stay with Cody"

Jungkook chuckled "Of course sweetheart"