Day 8

After the group dance was done, Jordan hopped right into the room and started to already practice without music

"JoJo" Chuckled Jungkook "Let me set up your music first child"Jimin was the only teen who didnt leave, He stayed there and wanted to watch the little girl practice as Jungkook teached her the steps.

After she was finished, Jimin clapped all excitedly like a little kid and said "Good job, That was amazing. Man i wish i could do flips like that"

"Appa can i get a drink?" Asked Jordan breathing sorta heavy and sweating a bit

"Of course hun" Jungkook said as Jordan walked out of the room to go and get her bottle of water from home "Jimin i need you to help me"

Jimin cocked his head to the side in confusion and walked closer to Jungkook "What's up?"

"Jordan's birthday is coming up soon and i want to do something special for her"

"Tell me, I got time"

"Okay well i was thinking maybe......Ever since Jordan diagnosed with lazy eye, the doctors suggested surgery but i didn't have enough moeny for it. I actually now have the money for it so it could be fixed. Shes gonna be so excited"

"Y...yeah" Jimin stuttered holding his stomach a bit

"You feeling okay baby?" Jungkook said holding Jimin by the waist leaving buttefly kisses down the back of his neck

Jimin moaned in pain and pleasure "Yeah, I am okay, it was just because i was a virgin and i am not use to the feeling"

"Youll get use to it" Jungkook smirked

"I am back" Jordan said smiling "Took me a while cuz i was taking some selfies"

"You are so much like me" Jungkook chuckled

"Appa why are you holding Jimin Oppa by his waist?"

"Well Jordan" Jungkook said "Jimin is my boyfriend"

"Does that mean----"

"Yes JoJo" He said interrupting Jordans sentence knowing what she was gonna ask "He is your new Eomma"

Jordan's face lit up and Jumped on Jimin, Hugging him tight. Jimins pain went away as soon as she jumped on him. Must have been just a little nervousness or stress. But what would he be stressed about? And why would he be nervous?

"I love you Eomma" Jordan said excitedly, Cuddling her face into Jimins chest. Jimin hugged her back of course as she wrapped her legs around his waist

"I love you too JoJo" Jimin said "This was so worth not going to school" He chucked "not saying that you should skip school because of a loved one of course unless it's important"

"Yes.That is correct, Your a smart boy Jimin" Jungkook said and spanked him lightly "A naughty one too" Jungkook gritted in Jimins ear so Jordan wouldn't hear him

"Appa did i do good on my solo?" Jordan asked getting off of Jimin

"You did very well JoJo" Jungkook patted her head "You always do"

---------------------------

Their father daughter bond is goals😍❤❤