2:00am

Look at me! Finally updating my story? High five Mya!

• • •

"Wait, are you seriously telling me you've never ruined someone's house before?" Atlas said to Lucas, with an unbelievable look on her face. Lucas simply nodded.

"Like, not even TP'd or anything?" Atlas spoke once again, she had found it quite ridiculous to think that anybody hadn't trashed a house before. It's the one thing that everybody has or at least desperately wants to experience!

"Nope." Lucas said whilst smirking. The shocked and horribly confused look on Atlas' face satisfied him. He had surprised the one who tended to find everybody 'predictable', as she said earlier in their conversation.

They had been driving for a few minutes now, no one was really counting. Lucas still had no clue where they were going, he was too invested in the conversation that had sparked between the two.

"That's unacceptable!" Atlas said, with a mock angry tone in her voice. She looked away from him and out to the road with a smile on her face. She knew where they would be going now at least. Up until that moment she was just going where the road took her. She doesn't even know where they are.

They appeared to be on a road that literally stretched to nothingness, it had been abandoned. Atlas hadn't even noticed. She made a quick U-Turn and headed towards the city once again. The sudden change in motion shocked Lucas, he had been lost in thought.

As he felt the sudden change in motion, he turned towards Atlas with a quizzical look on his face. He was confused to say the least, but he didn't bother asking why. He knew at this point he wouldn't get an answer from her. He settled back in his seat and looked outside of his window.

"Have you ever loved someone before?" Atlas asked him, head slightly tilted to the side, looking at the road ahead, but even then you could still see the glimmer of curiosity in her eyes. That part of her never seemed to go away.

Lucas took a deep breath before answering her. He had never thought of this before. And come to think of it, he hasn't. At least not romantically. "Uh-no, no I don't think that I have, you?"

"Nope, guess I just never found the right person, huh?" Atlas replied, she wasn't hesitant in the slightest with her answer. She knew right away that she had never loved anyone quite that much, but then again; she never found anyone who was worth the risk of it all.

In that moment, Lucas looked at Atlas.

And then, her voice rang in his ears. Thoughts of what she had said before coming out as echoes of her beautiful voice. Don't fall in love with me.

Before Lucas could reply, they had stopped in front of a 24 hour Walmart. Why they were there? He had no clue.

"We need to get a few things." Atlas said, replying to his unasked, but obvious question.

Lucas had silently complied and began walking with her inside. No one was really there, only the occasional homeless man trying to take some shoes, or the random person trying to charge their phone. Atlas immediately went towards the food area.

"What, you hungry?" Lucas said with a low chuckle. She rolled her eyes at him, and just continued to sort through the list of everything she needed. Mentally, of course.

Lucas, on the other hand, had his gaze set upon this beautiful ring in the jewelry section. How it's lilac stones shimmered in the glow of the artificial light. How the subtle diamonds around the purple rock still begged for an ounce of his attention. And how the golden band, beautifully crafted with intricate designs, seemed to be the perfect size for a lover.