3:00am

"Ok don't fucking blame me!" Atlas exclaimed, she was in the middle of a very long, and honestly quite funny, conversation with Lucas.

"What the fuck is it with girls having crushes on middle aged celebrities?!" Lucas asked, trying to make sense of how someone could be obsessed with someone who was more than 10 years older than them.

Atlas turns towards him and starts counting off the reasons on her fingers. "Because he's Tom fucking Hiddleston! He acts like a damn prince! He's attractive, he's funny, he's nice, he's kind-"

"He's 37!" Lucas cut her off. He wasn't aware why this was an issue for him, he just doesn't understand why anyone would wants someone who's way too old for them.

"Does it look like I care?!" She replied to his argument rhetorically. Age doesn't matter when it's simply a celebrity crush.

Lucas just looked towards his side window and laughed, giving up on ever finding out why. He doesn't even know how this conversation came to be. Like most things that have recently occurred. It just, kinda, happened.

Right now him and Atlas we're stuck in traffic downtown. Right now would be right around the time when people would be going back to the comfort of the home and out of the discomfort of their high heels.

As their odd conversation comes to a close, Atlas notices something off in the distance. Granted, every bar and every club and every drug dealer was still up and running, so there was a lot going on. But she could see something else. It was rowdy, but didn't have that shit music playing. A concert. Atlas looked forward, it was clear they were gonna be stuck for awhile now. Atlas made a move to park in front of the venue.

"What are we doing?" Lucas asked, as he watched Atlas with confusion swimming in his eyes. He eyes the area she parked in front of and immediately knew what was about to happen.

He went to grab her arm as she was getting out of the car. Although they've done a lot tonight, this really wasn't the safest idea. It was rowdy, and crowded, and things never went well in these situations.

"We won't even be able to get in." He told her, as if this information would make her stay in the safety of the car they stole.

As she heard those words leave his mouth, she raised an eyebrow at him, after everything they've been through, he was really gonna give up because of this. That's absurd.

"And who the hell said that?" Atlas replied to his unnecessary, and frankly, pathetic, attempt at stopping this. As he sat there silently, he finally looked down, submitting to her. As she slowly smiled and laughed, he released a sigh. But after all, her laugh was contagious. He began to giggle too, laughing at his own worry for someone he's only known for 2 hours.

As they settled down, she looked at him with a bright smile, "C'mon, let's go!" She said as she closed her door and went to his.

They made move towards the venue, actually more or less the alley behind it.

Lucas didn't even feel the need to ask at this point, there was probably a back door, and she was probably going to pick the lock so they could get in.

Or at least that's what he thought, until of course the both saw a guard standing by the back door as well.

Atlas made a quick move the pull them back behind a dumpster.

"Ok, genius, what's your master plan now?" Lucas asked, looking at her with a questioning and teasing look.

Atlas made a quick move to take another look at the guard. He looked relatively young, 25, at most. "No ring on his finger." Atlas told herself, unfortunately though, Lucas heard her. He immediately knew what was happening as she began adjusting her top to show more cleavage.