6:00am

Ya boi was listening to 5SOS's new album and was bLOWN TF AWAY
Babylon was the best song fiGHT ME
Every single one of those songs are on my playlist
That has never happened with me and an album before
Go listen to it now it's called Youngblood by 5 Seconds of Summer and it's fucking good
Now back to the story

• • •

As Atlas was driving back towards the city, she began thinking of what might happen while they were there. She knew that the sun was going to be coming up soon, she also knew there was one more thing she wanted to do. She had the supplies in the back for a long time, she was just never sure when would be the right time to do it. Or if Lucas would even want to. But might as well try, right.

She pulled up in front of the first motel she saw. It was cheap from what she could tell. The car she took looked really out of place next to everything else. The scenery was rustic, run down. The sign was beginning to lose its lighting seeing as it was flickering nonstop. The entirely brick building would suffice though. Quite frankly they only wanted to be clean again. And of course Atlas one more thing for them to do, but they could do that here. She grabbed a small bag and took some clothes that she knew they'd be changing into. As well as the supplies. She walked back up next to Lucas, who was currently looking at the hotel with a doubtful look lacing his features.

They both shared a look of reassurance, then walked in. The double doors creaked as they entered. The lobby didn't look the best, and the receptionist was fast asleep at the desk. But who wouldn't be?

Lucas looked at Atlas, "Should we wake her up?" He asked. He felt as if it was rude to do so, but he also felt really fucking disgusting.

Atlas on the other hand saw it as an opportunity.

"No, there's no need for that." She replies to him. She began smirking and looked back towards Lucas. She held her index finger to her lips and slightly puckered, she was telling him to be quiet. She began silently walking up and behind the desk. If this dumbass was gonna fall asleep then why not take advantage of it.

She quickly grabbed a set of keys from the top tier, the highest rooms were always the best.

Ok, at this point, Lucas could admit he should've expected it. I mean, you really shouldn't expect anything less from Atlas.

As she came back, from behind the desk she pointed to the stairs frantically. With gritted teeth and wide eyes she was jumping up and down and signaling Lucas to go. He could now see the lady was starting to wake up. He began trying to run as silently as he could to the door, Atlas following behind him.

As the door closed behind them, they heard the lady at the reception rapidly wake up. Their hearts were both racing, and they ducked down so she couldn't see them through the wedding. But as they heard her laying her head back down on the desk, they both let out a breath and slowly rise up once again. They both turned their head towards the stairs, not really feeling like climbing to the top.

"Yeah, fuck this. We're going to the second floor and getting on the elevator." Atlas said as she began climbing up the stairs towards the next floor.

"And what if someone's there?" Lucas replied, there could very likely be someone there monitoring the elevator. Although, when you take a look at the establishment, it doesn't seem probable.