4

"j-jongdae?!" I heard a voice call out, instantly opening my eyes. footsteps followed and then arms lifted me up.

"damn dad, it only took you forever." I laughed a bit, but then it followed with a harsh cough which resulted in blood being coughed up. I could see the worry in the mans eyes, which made my heart ache.
"stupid, I told you not to call me that." he chuckled.
"who did this to you?" his eyes were glossy seeming, weird.
"some assholes who fucked up my papers." I said, clutching onto his shirt unconsciously.
he noticed the motion but didn't say anything or seem to care.
"hey dad, what's your name?"
"minseok, now stop calling me dad." minseok huh. a great name for my dad.
"minseokiki~ take me home, won't you?" his face turned a bit red at the nickname I gave him, and I rose my eyebrow with a glare of mischief.
"i could just leave you here if you don't stop." he looked away, obviously flustered.
"you wouldn't though." I said.
He stood up and started to walk away.
"wAIT NO COME BACK ILL STOP." I pleaded.
He turned around a helped me up and to his car, which is pretty fancy looking.
"Minseok...." I began, but stopped. He turned his head as he closed the car door.
"Yes?" He asked, staring straight into my eyes, boring holes into my soul.
"Umm.. thank you, for this." I said as I turned away to hide the blush on my face.
why do I blush because of this guy?

"you're welcome, jongdae. now where is your house?"